- WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 19 dni15 Marzec 2020
As a Sales Representative Key Accounts & Chains you will be responsible for managing and generating business opportunities at our Chain and Key account partners and adding to the overall success of the company. Your focus will be to build and maintain quality relationships with new and existing Chain & Key accounts, be the face of Takeaway.com and of course, achieve targets and KPIs.
Key Account Manager / Accounts & Chains
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
- You represent Takeaway.com/Pyszne.pl and are responsible for the key account and chain partners portfolio in Poland;
- New business acquisition;
- Building up a long-term partnership and being the expert who knows the partner at different levels;
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance of partner-specific KPIs, preparing and presenting partner; performance review meetings with the stakeholders;
- Increase revenue from existing accounts by consulting on best practice and developing partner strategies
- Responsible for achieving the aimed targets and KPI’s;
- Working and communicating closely with your tandem partner as well with your Head of Sales who are located at the Wrocław office;
- You are aware of the market developments in the food delivery industry and you map these developments
- 2 to 5 years of experience in field sales or experience in a comparable position;
- An optimistic, flexible and self-motivated person who is result-oriented, structured and takes responsibility for your work;
- Work independently, assertive and be able to use your own initiative;
- Strong skills in stakeholder management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish;
- Willing to travel 50% of the time to the key accounts and office in Poland;
- And off course, someone who enjoys achieving results and likes to celebrate this!
- A competitive salary (with a commission scheme)
- Great employee benefits like a company car, phone, laptop;
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company
- Awesome team events such as annual ski-trips and beach parties
- Being part of a new, professional and international team
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated.
Jeśli powyższy opis odpowiada Twojej osobie - to jest to propozycja właśnie dla Ciebie!
Wypełnij formularz za pomocą przycisku.
Liczymy na Ciebie!