For our Partner, an international company, innovation engine for sustainable energy across Europe supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, we are looking for:
Key Account Manager – Energy Sector
- Developing new and maintaining existing business relationship with large clients from Poland and Central European countries and execution of a given accounts sales plans.
- Comprehensive Customer care over developed Key Accounts portfolio according to strategic InnoEnergy approach.
- Providing the best suited solutions and technologies for Key Accounts from InnoEnergy assets portfolio (companies supported) based on consultative sales approach.
- Close cooperation with company experts, European Assets’ management and Innoenergy local representatives.
- Experience in working in a similar position (preferred energy industry, consulting)
- Higher education (technical, economic)
- Ability to effectively build relationships with people from senior positions in large companies
- Knowledge of the energy industry
- Excellent communication skills (direct communication, e-mail with people from various industries, various job levels)
- Ability to efficiently make decisions and recommend solutions
- High level of persuasion
- Fluent knowledge of English
Work out of Krakow office with expected 25% of travelling in the region
- Work in an international company
- Work in a targeted company
- Work enabling the submission of own ideas, innovations, opinions and independent implementation of tasks
- Attractive salary and annual bonus linked to goals
- Private health care package
- And above all - excellent atmosphere and great people around