Scientific and technological innovation is at the heart of bioMérieux's strategy. A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for 55 years, bioMérieux designs, develops, produces, and markets diagnostic systems for medical and industrial applications. bioMérieux's solutions (reagents, instruments, software, and services) are used to determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
To fulfil its mission to improve public health worldwide, bioMérieux is present in more than 150 countries through 42 subsidiaries and distributors by generating more than 2 billion Euro revenues. Its world headquarter is located in the Lyon area in France.
We are committed to creating an optimal work environment that fosters teamwork, emphasizes training and offers international career development opportunities for more than 10.000 bioMérieux employees.
We look for the following position
Key Account Manager
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Plan and implement sales to specific, very major accounts where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities and account management skills are critical.
Accountable for creating a strategic supplier alliance with designated accounts that provides bioMerieux with a unique competitive advantage and dominant account share.
- Plan how to establish and maintain major account (the biggest lab chains in Poland) relationships in order to achieve annual sales objectives (growth, revenue, margin) for the defined product ranges
- Participate with Business Development, Sales & Marketing teams in the development of sales strategies for the Key accounts, help identifying target accounts and opportunities within the defined territory
- Prepare quotations, proposals, negotiate prices within limits of authority.
- Contract monitoring due to realization & consumption
- Work closely with Field Sales Teams to close strategic key account opportunities : visit qualified national prospects, generate quotation, renew standing orders and reagent pricing agreements for key contracts by their due date. Have final Pricing authority.
- Provide marketing and competitive information to Corporate and Field organizations, having a complete understanding of each Key Account’s business needs
- Degree in biology, microbiology, molecular biology, biotechnology, or simillar
- Routine laboratory work experience is an advantage
- Experience in Sales 3 to 5 years minimum
- Key account management is an advantage
Skills and Qualifications
- Good knowledge of medical routine laboratories environment
- International mindset, ability to adjust in multicultural environment, good relational skills
- Good ability for communication, team work and organization, networking within and outside the company
- Mobility (app. 50%)
- Financial indicators understanding
- Opportunity for professional growth and shaping the organization,
- Challenging assignment in the multinational environment with a dynamic team,
- Permanent full-time employment position
- All needed professional tools
- Benefit package (private health care, Multisport Card, life insurance, Company Social Benefits Fund)