Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people’s lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light…join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Key Account Manager - Office and Industry
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Nr ref.: 278391
Currently we are looking for a suitable individual to join us on the position of Key Account Manager with the responsibility for Office & Industry segment. You are responsible for building and fostering relationships with named accounts in Real Estate Market in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts.
Your team: Professional Lighting, CEE End User Channel, Office (Real Estate) Sub-segment.
Together we can…
- Prepare and lead account management and business development plan for defined customer segments
- Perform Stakeholder relationship and Eco-system Management with strategic or international accounts
- Lead cross functional team and turn-key projects
- Implement solution selling and sales funnel management
- Bring customer insight to strengthen Signify value proposition and related business models
- Develop sustainable relationships with customers and partners by triggering an effective and profound dialogue with a win-win mindset
- Differentiates and customizes the approach based on customer potential (strategic/recurrent/ profitable)
- Guides the customer to reach the best decision using a consultative approach, gaining deep customer insight and creating an inherent need for our propositions
- Create action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction understanding challenges that are critical to customers and taking a solution-based approach
- Maximize sales opportunities by increasing Signify share of accounts' purchases
- Create long-term selling strategy based on differentiated value proposition
- Identify new opportunities and initiating innovative business models
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Graduate with Bachelor or master degree
- Fluent English and Polish (both orally and in writing) is obligatory
- 3+ years proven experience of sales management or account management, business development in B2B segment in international environment
- 3+ years of strong history of quota achievement with proven experience in presenting systems and services to accounts
- 3+ years of value-based selling in a market/customer facing role
- Solid understanding of and knowledge of the sales process in the area of services and solutions tailored to customer needs in the B2B sector
- Understands financial implications of a solution for the customer and is able to demonstrate the financial outcomes for the investing party
- Understanding the clients’ business, their decision process and key decision makers
- Able to interpret, explain and negotiate contracts
- Project and risk management experience in B2B market
- Identifies capabilities required to win in the market and delight customers. Brings the right team together leveraging respective areas of expertise
- Delivers on commitments and communicates with impact
- Demonstrate an ability to build an account plan for long term partnership development
- Highly developed entrepreneurship
- Driving license.