- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Key Account Manager
for the Polish market
Are you a go-getter with a strong sales DNA and the urge to create results?
If you are a salesperson by heart and ready to walk that extra mile for the customer and the sales opportunities, then you might be our new Key Account Manager.
We are looking for a dedicated Key Account Manager who can create results and develop our position within the screen protector category in Poland.
As Key Account Manager in Poland your primary role will be to develop a strong position for PanzerGlass within the Telecom Operator and Retail segment.
You will join a strong sales organisation, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. Your role will include visiting clients, increase brand awareness of PanzerGlass, carry out marketing plans and developing and adapting sales strategy to increase overall sales in the Polish market. This will be done in close collaboration with our Sales Director CEE.
A passionate salesperson
We imagine that you are a passionate salesperson, who takes pride in building strong relationships both externally and internally as well as creating strong sales results. You are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. You thrive in an environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road”, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
Would you like to build up the PanzerGlass business in Poland? Are you driven and result oriented and do you possess extraordinary sales skills? If yes, you might be our new Key Account manager.
- a company with best in class employee survey results (Great Place to Work)
- a unique opportunity to join a global fast-growing sales organisation
- great opportunity for professionally and personally development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
- numerous social and professional events
- responsible for sales in Poland
- align strategy with Sales Director CEE
- execute promotions and product trainings
- managing distributors and retailers
- develop and maintain a market overview, in terms of competitors, new trends, and developments in the market
QUALIFICATIONS – we expect that you:
- have experience within the mobile accessories and/or consumer electronics industry from a position as Account Manager or Key Account Manager
- have a strong network within the mobile accessories and/or consumers electronics industry
- have extensive knowledge about and experience from the Polish market
- are fluent in Polish and English both written and oral
- have a proven track record of strong sales results
- have strong relationship management skills
- can juggle many different tasks at a time
- can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
PERSONAL SKILLS – we expect that you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- know, and have what it takes to create business
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Sales Director CEE, Jacob H. Jeppesen by button Aplikuj.
The application deadline is 30/07/2020. We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews ongoing.
Start date: As soon as possible