- Lublańska 38, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER SENIOR
We are looking for a truly pro-active, experienced, very professional and open to new challenges Key Account Manager.
Challenges at CRIF:
- Acquiring new key customers in the strategic customer segment for CRIF & KBIG products and services (system solutions for consumer and business credit risk assessment, including anti-fraud, large data processing, BIG DATA, AI, Open Banking)
- developing business relationships with selected, key customers,
- analyzing the market and looking for new, interesting business opportunities,
- Co-creation and implementation of marketing and sales strategies to really strengthen the company's position on the market
- Recognizing customer needs, consulting and presenting tailor-made solutions
- close cooperation with the management board
- managing the process of preparing contracts for clients, cooperating with local legal department,
- preparing offers and conducting business talks,
- planning and reporting activities and sales results
- attending key business events,
- taking responsibility for company brand on the local market
What do we expect from you:
- Higher education (Msc degree), preferable on economic field.
- 5 years of experience as a Sales Manager / Key Account Manager in the Financial industry or IT.
- Excellent communication skills both in Polish and English (C1 is a must), written and werbal.
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Valid driving license cat. B
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Experienced in working in matrix, global structure.
- Ability to work in a team but also independence in action.
- High personal culture and impeccable appearance.
- Strategic thinking.
- Ability to set goals and enforce them.
- Strong self-motivation to achieve goals.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- A stable job, with performance development plan in a global environment
- Benefit package (private medicale care, Multisport, meal tickets, Life Insurance etc.)
- Competitive salary and commission plan
- Business car
- Trainings package
- Language classes (English & German).
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”