- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Key Account Manager will be responsible for generating and qualifying sales leads opportunities. Managing new and existing customer relationship to a required level of performance. Delivering RS commercial agenda. Acting in line with agreed discount effectiveness and bringing to life the RS Value Preposition through successful negotiation and customer interaction.
Area of work: (Lower Silesia, Silesia, Greater Poland, Łódź Province, Opolskie Province)
- Managing sales visits to maintain a proactive sales environment and to achieve revenue and margin targets.
- Influencing, challenging and working with sales management and sales teams, as well as internal contacts to assist in complex enquiries.
- Generating incremental revenue and protecting existing revenue through creating and converting leads.
- Problems solving before further escalation.
- Sales reporting.
- Ensuring that all activities are recorded in accordance with business practice.
- Taking ownership of customer’s needs and issues.
- Proactive building customer relationships through influencing and negotiating, creating an environment conductive to generate full account revenue potential.
- Prioritising activities based on best return on investment for time and resources.
- Experience in industry business.
- Strong planning, prioritization and time management skills.
- Being a team player.
- Have focus on clients’ needs.
- Be able to make solid business decisions.
- Be able to think, communicate and present information effectively.
- Strong understanding of business model, processes and structures.
- English - upper intermediate (company communication language is English).
- Quaterly bonus
- Stable employment
- Private medical care
- Co-finansing of holidays
- Sports card
- Work in international environment
- Internal and external trainings
- Refferal programme
- Saving programme