sharing the costs of sports activities
Key Account Manager Smart Home with German
GRENTON SP. Z O. O.
- Na Wierzchowinach 3, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
About the position
Due to the dynamic, global development of our company, we are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager - a person who will coordinate the building of an international distribution network for the Grenton brand and support the effort of acquiring prospective B2B customers especially from DACH region, but not only. We've created the perfect conditions for you to work with us.
● Acquire and develop relationships with a portfolio of key clients abroad (B2B),
● Establish effective ways of working with the company’s KA,
● Develop and implement business plans for distributor identification, selection and growth that will realistically translate into increased sales in key markets,
● Participate in building brand awareness at international fairs,
● Prepare, coordinate, and implement sales offers and business contracts,
● Conduct commercial presentations and training for key clients,
● Cooperate with management as well as with the sales, marketing, and product development teams,
● Achieve strategic sales goals.
Experience in building distribution abroad and in acquiring B2B clients,
College degree (preferably in technical, electrical, or economic fields),
3+ years of experience in sales and building relationships with demanding customers,
Passion for the Smart Home industry,
Ability to work effectively and independently,
Experience in project management,
Analytical and strategic thinking,
Strong interpersonal skills and aptitude in building relationships and trust with customers,
Business-oriented approach to all tasks,
Very good command of German.
Additionally good command of English will be an asset.
What we offer
Work in a company where innovation and open thinking are integral to its management style,
Independence and sense of control of the direction of development,
Cooperation based on trust, business partnership, and entrepreneurial culture,
Flat organizational structure and corporate agility that minimizes the period from decision to implementation,
Supportive and friendly team of experienced experts and true enthusiasts of our industry,
Employment contract with base salary plus bonus depending on the results,
Conveniently located office in Krakow.
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
GRENTON SP. Z O. O.
Smart Home technologies will soon be found in millions of homes around the world, changing the way we interact with the spaces in which we live. These technologies will open up endless possibilities to improve safety and comfort in our lives.
At Grenton, we believe that this change is going in the right direction. We are at the ground level of this change, and we are directly influencing its future. Since 2012 we have developed Smart Home technology. Our wide portfolio of award-winning products enables homeowners and professionals to build integrated home automation systems based on wired and wireless technologies. We are a leader of the Smart Home industry in Poland.
Although we have already grown out of the start-up phase, we still strongly believe in a flat organizational structure, business agility, and consistent investment in research and development. Our industry is developing rapidly, and we are looking for people with whom we will speed up the pace even more. Do you share our vision of the coming revolutionary changes?