Following our ambition of being a global leader within installation and service of wind turbines, FairWind has expended our Sales Department. The new position of Key Account Manager is a great opportunity for personal development for FairWind internal candidates as well as enables external candidates to enter the attractive wind industry.
As a KAM you will be in charge of maintaining and developing relations and sales. Being commercially responsible for our activities, with support and close cooperation with the Project Management team, you will have a unique chance to build the foundation of FairWind’s future position on the global market.
- Maintain and develop relations with the Customer;
- Create and conduct presentation and active sales of our services;
- Manage the sales process to grow business effectively;
- Manage quotations and proposal offers, analyse tender’s inquiries, gather needed information, and fill out proper documentation;
- Analyse contracts and frame agreements;
- Maintain and develop commercial information flow canals within the organization to ensure proper project execution;
- Maintain close cooperation with all FairWind Department to consolidate offers and quotations;
- Monitor customer development plans and identify new opportunities of cooperation as well as follow current and long-term customer needs;
- Administrative tasks like updating our database of project costs, preparing handover of documents including budgets, preparing commercial weekly and monthly reports;
- Investigate competitors’ markets and trends, identify potential risks and prevent them.
Our expectations to you:
- Experience in a similar position preferably in heavy industry;
- Technical knowledge or education will be a benefit;
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken;
- Having a flair for working with numbers, analytical and strategic thinking;
- Strong result-oriented mind-set, being pro-active;
- Excellent organisational skills, willingness to work with short deadlines;
- Strong commercial competences and proven negotiation skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to listen;
- Ability to build long-term business relations;
- Sense of humour and tolerance;
- High diplomacy, impeccable self-presentation, good manners as well as knowledge of international savoir-vivre;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ready for frequent and ad-hoc travelling.
We offer you:
- A challenging job in a fast growing company;
- Exciting opportunities for professional and personal development;
- Ability for business networking in wind industry;
- Lots of responsibility and freedom to acquire new skills;
- Agile company structure and short decisions path;
- An energetic, passionate and highly skilled team;
- A training budget that will enable you to develop your crucial skills and will help you to perform your duties in a better way;
- An inspiring multi-cultural environment.