- Złota 59, 00-120 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
This role is responsible for achieving profitable sales growth through creating and executing business plans for a core customer which contributes consistently to the unit’s NSV and/or has potential for significant future growth. This role is accountable for maximizing customer and category performance whilst delivering efficient trade revenue optimization. With full P&L responsibility this role is accountable for developing and maintaining strong and influential relationships with key customers and collaborating internally with key stakeholders to deliver first class insights and solutions which help devise and execute mutually beneficial joint business plans and deliver sustainable growth.
This role is predominately Customer facing and will drive the customer agenda and provide strategic and operational day-to-day leadership of the assigned customer. It will deliver results by influencing cross functionally and building effective customer relationships.
Key Account Manager
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Lead the development and execution of the customers short and long term strategies which optimizes profitability and sales revenue and achieves company, category and customer objectives
- Develops an understanding of the customer’s environment e.g. external trends, competitors and customers current and future needs which is leveraged to build shopper centric customer plans which drive mutual growth
- Develops accurate and timely forecasts using a variety of inputs from both consumption and shipment perspective, adopting a continuous improvement mind-set
- Lead the development and execution of customer specific solutions e.g. assortment, merchandising, pricing and promotion which achieve customer, category and business objectives. Collaborate with Field Sales force to deliver execution of Picture of Success and central agreements.
- Drive the customer agenda and develops strong and influential relationships with key customers focused on delivering shopper, channel and category centric solutions which accelerate customer engagement
- Leverage insights to influence customers to implement solutions and identify new opportunities that will deliver results that are beneficial for both customer, category and business. Evaluates and monitors customer initiatives to drive continuous improvement, efficiency and effectiveness for both customer and company
- Collaborate with Strategic Demand Leadership and Customer Experience to develop compelling shopper marketing plans which support the achievement of our business objectives
- Manage new product launches with timely and effective execution to maximize customer impact in the marketplace
- Oversee all significant customer daily activities to ensure consistent operational execution and follow through on plans
- Manage customer P&L and trade investment that complies with internal (governance and control procedures) and external requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Preferably university degree level or equivalent
- Fluent English is a must
- Strong Sales experience that includes selling, negotiating and leveraging insights to deliver tailored customer plans, achieving company and customer objectives and advancing category leadership
- Previous customer experience and proven ability to deliver successful solutions that cover product, placement and promotion; with an excellent track record of meeting/ exceeding sales objectives
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop long term, effective and influential business relationships with key decision makers which drive mutual growth
- Ability to assess needs, propose mutually beneficial solutions, overcome objections, demonstrate resilience and manage conflict with a positive & confident mind-set and close sale to maximise mutual value
- Experience in partnering with Category and using and deploying the fundamentals of Category Leadership, drive category growth and achieve category captaincy
- Experience in developing and managing a budget and trade revenue optimization and delivering in budget and ROI
- Experience in areas such as (but not exclusive to): field sales, customer management and customer marketing is an advantage
What can you expect from Mars?
- Contract of employment
- Attractive financial conditions with Business Bonus and Christmas Bonus
- We will also look after your safety and wellbeing by offering you rich benefits package incl. life insurance, medical care and Employee Assistance program
- Extra savings scheme to support You in long perspective
- Support in career building through personalized development plan
- Attractive discounts on our products and access to limited series offers that Your family and friend will love
- Lunch card
- Possibility to participate in volunteering initiatives during working hours
- A modern office in the city centre where You can bring Your pet
Twoje jutro zaczyna się dziś. Aplikuj.