sharing the costs of sports activities
Key Account Manager
Compass Group Poland
- Jana Olbrachta 94, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
The Key Account Manager drives excellence in the service and experience of the operation. Together with the Director of Operation supports in training and developing team members and a winning workforce, always ensuring operational excellence.
The Key Account Manager will focus on innovative hospitality and creating the food program experience for the Google Food program in order to support operational excellence. This position reports into the Director of Operation EMEA and Managing Director Compass Poland and will leverage their strong communication, hospitality and operational skills to partner with key stakeholders (culinary, nutrition, marketing, behavioral science, concept development, procurement, risk management, operations and people approach) to promote with standards, Google Food expectations and enhance user (partner) experience.
The great things you will be expected to do:
● Sets an expectation of hospitality that is friendly and engaging
● Has a passion for quality food preparation and taste
● Ensure operational excellence and that all standards are met
● Conducts Manager reviews, coaching sessions, and disciplinary actions in a professional and timely manner for his/her team
● Manages all financial responsibilities supporting the DO
● Ensures all sector and Compass employee guidelines are implemented and adhered to
● Creates a culture of Food and Workplace Safety
● Treats all customers with professionalism, care and respect.
● Responds to all customer comments in timely manner
● Ensure cafe and MK teams work within budget while maintaining standards
● Ensures that all café operations meet great expectations standards.
● Contributes to the successful opening of all new Cafés
● Responsible for the client operation located in Warsaw
● Is the key contact person for client events such as: Noogler onboarding, Food talks and special events
Leadership behaviors (Compass internal values)
● Think fast, use technology - Finds new/quicker ways of meeting goals, shows conviction in own judgment and decisions and responds quickly under pressure
● Openly share and co-create – Delegates tasks to develop others
● Passion for Quality – Takes personal responsibility for correcting customer service problems, consistently sets demanding performance expectations and sets priorities to maximize benefits
● Win through Teamwork – Pursues friendly relationships with colleagues, shares own knowledge and insight and displays a high level of energy and commitment to the organization
● Embrace Diversity – Listens to others and values their contributions, receptive to new and builds on ideas and acts in an ethical and socially responsible manner.
● Takes Responsibility and making the big calls – Uses the right influencing techniques to gain the necessary commitment and support from others, both internally and externally
● Taking the responsible approach to business
Skills and Experience
● Education in the gastronomy or hotel management sector
● Previous experience in a similar role or equivalent school / further education
● Previous management experience in a similar position
● Very good written and spoken Polish and English is a must, any other language an advantage
● Very good IT skills, G Suite is an advantage
● Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
● Winning and well-groomed appearance
● Independent and responsible
● Business and service oriented, with a natural leader attitude
● Spontaneous and flexible
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
Compass Group Poland
We’re Food+ by Compass! Although the past year has been quite a rollercoaster for everyone, our amazing talented teams have continued to work tirelessly crafting incredible food experiences to help fuel the teams creating world-changing technologies at one of the world’s major tech companies!
The food and experiences we provide make quite an impact! As we further return to the office, we’re more passionate than ever about supporting the long-term success & wellness of everyone we feed, and we love what we do.
We’re excited to grow our team of skilled culinarians, managers, food service operators and subject matter experts - this is not just a workplace, it’s a place to innovate, a platform to bring your ideas to life, contribute to a sustainable future and best of all - be a part of an awesome team!