- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
For our client we are looking for Key Account Manager, a candidate will take care of important clients from Modern trade Do It Yourself Sales Channel and will be a member of market sales team.
Our client is a global supplier of paints & coatings. They are cooperating with customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets.
Key Account Manager will be responsible for:
- productive long term relationships with customers,
- creating long term strategies with the clients,
- act as a main contact for existing and new customers,
- reaching sales targets,
- implementing a global & local sales strategy,
- preparing volume forecasts and plans,
- closely cooperating with other departments (global sales structure, marketing, trade marketing, supply chain, digital, customer service, business analytics),
- develop plans to build-up distribution and follow-up to achieve timely& effective implementation,
- develop in-store visibility plans in coordination with Category Management and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation,
- initiate & develop annual account plans as per the strategy & guidelines set and agreed with direct management,
- play a leading role in steering Key Account Management with aim improve our Share of Wallet vs. competitors
- and to amplify impact of product visibility on consumers.
* 5 years minimum Sales experience in CPG industry preferably paints, cosmetics, detergents, food, beverages.
* Experience in modern trade is a must,
* E-commerce experience will be an advantage,
* Strong communication and presentation skills,
* Strong skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
* Sales and goals oriented personality
* Creativity in binding offline & online promotional initiatives
- Permanent employment contract
- Friendly environment
- Home office
- Private medical health care
- Convenient office location