- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Corza Medical is a dynamically developing American company with a global reach. We manufacture branded surgical products, used in many areas of surgery. Since February 2021 we are the owner of the well-known brand TachoSil®. We want to expand our Sales Team in Poland. Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of Key Account Specialist in four regions with the preferred place of residence: Warszawa, Kraków or Katowice, Trójmiasto and Wrocław.
Develop and provide regional business plans for the brands to promote local access, increase sales and profits and achieve a greater market share according to the brands’ and organizational objectives:
- Achieve business objectives and goals through effective management of your territory,
- Manage all resources efficiently,
- Improve the effectiveness of the sales network with the analysis of sales performance data, identifying areas for improvement and executing superior implementation plans.
Ensure that the opinions of customers are channeled, in a regular manner, to the brands’ team to have appropriate, innovative and timely materials that support the needs of the customers and the sales network:
- Identify business opportunities for the brands through effective planning and development of solid business proposals from the financial point of view,
- Analyze changes in customer and patient’s needs, market competition and trends. Understand how they affect the company now and in the future. Respond proactively to ensure good long-term business performance,
- Monitor compliance with external and internal policies and procedures,
- Promotes, encourages and demonstrates commitment to the values of the Company – Integrity, Accountability, Superior Quality & Service, One Global Team,
- Communicates to the department of pharmacovigilance any adverse reaction of which it has knowledge, at the moment in which it has knowledge of the same one, following the internal procedure of the company,
- Ensures the development and implementation of the annual quality plans within its scope of responsibility,
- Acts according to the indications of Corporate, Compliance, Code of Ethics and legal standards.
- At least 3 years of experience as Medical Representative / or KA, having delivered strong results,
- Experience gained in Medical or R&D based companies,
What you should bring:
- University degree,
- Experience in a hospital department and knowledge of public procurement procedures will be a strong asset,
- Good knowledge of the hospital market,
- Successful medical devices sales experience,
- Demonstrated analytical ability in business or scientific area,
- Proven ability to think and work cross-functionally,
- Strong analytical capabilities, well organized and resourceful,
- Strong business acumen,
- Self-motivated and customer oriented, capable of multi-tasking and delivering results in a timely manner,
- Communication skills in English.
What do we offer:
- Employment contract and attractive compensation system with a package of additional benefits,
- Working in a friendly organizational culture,
- Company car and tools,
- Many opportunities to learn and develop in a very dynamically growing company.
We are waiting for your application till March 17th.