- Puławska 435A, 02-819 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Millions of people around the world buy and use Dometic products. They’re RV users, boat owners, truck drivers, campers, and outdoor people. And all part of a growing movement – a longing for freedom and adventure, a desire to explore the world and to stay away for extended periods of time. We call it mobile living. Our mission is to make mobile living easy. Discover the world of mobile living by joining our Team in Poland in a role of Key Account Manager (Automotive)
Why should you join Dometic?
Working at Dometic is more than a job. Dometic is committed to ensure that our workplaces are perceived as positive, constructive and respectful. By having a work environment built on Dometic’s Shared Values and Code of Conduct, we create a great place to work for both current and future employees. To find out more about what it’s like working for Dometic at a personal level, visit our career website: https://www.dometic.com/pl-pl/pl/o-nas/your-career/working-at-dometic
- Execute the defined strategy for his/her business area, which will cover Eastern Europe countries (focus on: Turkey, Romania, Slovakia, Ukraine)
- Responsibility for the direct contact to the customers (depending on the market & chosen channel), which can be distributors, wholesalers, dealers, etc. and be responsible to negotiate all conditions in line with the overall strategy
- Execute the sales plan in line with the territory and regional decisions, which will include the choice of channels and the pricing strategy.
- Deliver input on the divisional business plan, which will include the GAP analysis for the area of responsibility
- Cooperation with Product Management and Marketing Teams to give input on the management of the product portfolio.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in the business area of automotive (international sales experience will be beneficial) including:
- Direct customer responsibility
- Contract negotiations
- Involvement in product development processes to identify business opportunities
- Experience with and solid understand of the logistic flow and related risks and opportunities
- Familiar and comfortable with working in a matrix structure
- Preferably Bachelor degree or equivalent experience/education level
- Fluent English preferably at least one second relevant language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel)
- Flexibility with business travelling (50% of work time are overnight business trips)
- People management skills
- Good technical understanding
- Ability to read and analyse relevant financial documents
- Negotiation & presentation (online and in person) skills
- Good prioritization skills and ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- High collaboration skills and excellent communication abilities
What do we offer?
- Full time employment contract with regular working hours
- International and dynamic work environment in a company with a stable market position
- Competitive salary with performance based incentive
- Private health care and Multisport system at your own disposal
- A range of internal and external trainings focused on your personal development
- Friendly and supportive onboarding process and great work atmosphere
Prosimy o umieszczenie następującej klauzuli w aplikacji: „According to art. 6 section 1, letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dated 27 April 2016 (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) I hereby give consent to Talent Recruitment Monika Galas, ul. Obrzeżna 1C lok.162, 02-691 Warszawa to process my personal data included in my application for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes”.