- al. Jana Pawła II 43a, 31-864 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Key Partner Developer
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Rewards team is on a mission to make it more affordable for our customers to shop with their favourite brands. We aim to help our customers save on their daily purchases by giving them amazing offers from across the globe, and to make it effortless for them to redeem these offers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We need talented and driven Key Partner Developers to understand the trends in our customers’ shopping habits, to build relationships with the right brands, and to convince them to partner with us to provide best-in-market offers which will delight our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Analysing our customers' shopping habits
- Identify and reach out to key brands that our customers love
- Negotiating and contracting best-in-market offers
- Close best in class deals for our customers
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience doing a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, whether face-to-face, through phone or email
- Experience and confidence in talking to multiple brands at the same time
- The ability to gain buy-in from C level contacts and foster good relationships
- Dynamic personality with customer focused mindset and a curious nature
- Demonstrable commercial experience
- Ability to take ownership and work independently within demanding targets
- Keen interest in commencing a career in a high performing sales culture
- Track record of achieving or exceeding targets
What are the benefits?
Besides the ones mentioned below, you will get a Competitive salary + paid commission based on performance, excellent training and guidance from our team!
Apply today and please make sure you submit your application in English.
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together. You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
If this is YOU, Apply now!