- Aleje Jerozolimskie 125/127Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
TRADEM LTD is a polish, stable partner of our Norwegian clients with whom we have been cooperating for 12 years.
We sell construction materials, design, conduct and execute investments, comprehensively serving non-standard needs in the construction area.
Our portfolio includes top brands of renowned construction companies.
We want you to join our team to coordinate the work of our office and international transports from producers from Poland to customers in Norway.
Our office is conveniently located at Rondo Daszyńskiego.
- supervision over the timely execution of orders (excluding technical issues), scanning documentation, checking payments in the accounting system, sending payment confirmation, preparing statements for a group of customers,
- cooperation with suppliers: an accounting office and providers of internet and telecommunications services, translation services, transport and courier companies, post office (small cooperation), customs agencies, suppliers of building materials such as steel, windows, doors etc.
- entering inquiries into the system and sending them to the offer department, - making simpler offers, e.g. for retrofitting,
- supervision of the circulation of documents to suppliers and customers (technical and warranty cards), archiving, handling of qualitative and quantitative complaints,
- monitoring of transports (contact with the transport company or driver), contact with customers in the event of delays or comments regarding the delivered goods,
- Bitrix24 operation - the program is intuitive - we'll learn you 😊
- accounting issues: entering income, cost and pro-form invoices, preparing statements,
- updating information about new projects on the website,
- taking care to ensure the condition of office supplies and order in the office.
- knowledge of the English language in speech and writing (daily contact via phone and e-mail with customers and drivers in Norway),
- higher education (experience in the construction or logistics industry is welcome),
- experience in administrative and office work,
- assertiveness in contact with suppliers, focusing on achieving goals, accuracy,
- implementation of interesting projects for foreign market,
- the possibility of future development in the offer department,
- attractive employment conditions, a bonus system depending on the company's results,
- work from Monday to Friday during office hours, i.e. 8-16, sometimes 9-17 (if you need),
- friendly atmosphere in a professional, small team (3 people in Poland and approx. 15 in Norway).