Biskupice Podgórne (pow. wrocławski), dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are now looking for a Finishing Manager to join our Raflatac team in Wroclaw. As a Finishing Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of Finishing safety, efficiency, organisation and process development and quality, while supporting the policies and goals of the company. Management of the finishing organization consisting of ca. 150 employees including 6 direct reports.
What you will do
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to Finishing Department, aiming to achieve a safe, efficient and motivating workplace
- Effectively manage and improve customer order fulfillment process
- Implement Finishing Department objectives to finishing engineers and finishing teams
- Ensure continuous improvement of product quality and service, reduction in waste, improvement in finishing efficiency and reduction in working capital
- Manage finishing related projects in co-operation with the mill services (maintenance department)
- Manage capacity and long term planning of production strategies
- Promote safe and organised work environment in finishing area
- Develop Finishing Department by introducing advanced management tools, for example lean manufacturing tools, and develop knowledge of subordinates
- Perform all duties in full compliance with all laws, safety and environmental regulations, and in a manner consistent with company policies and procedures
- As a member of site Management Team, you will be responsible for promoting company values, culture, policies and procedures, cooperating in developing organisation in all aspects
Who you are
- You have education and experience equivalent to a minimum of Bachelor of Science preferably in Paper/Converting or Production/ Engineering
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience of production or operational management, preferably in the paper or converting industry or in industry with highly automated production processes that is confirmed with achievements
- You have a demonstrated commitment of continued professional development
- You have well developed problem solving skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions
- You have excellent leadership and communication skills, and the ability to relate well to a wide range of stakeholders
- You are able to function well as a team leader and a member of a team
- You are able to demonstrate drive, initiative and innovativeness
- You have a good practical knowledge of using electronic office tools
- You are fluent in Polish and have a very good knowledge of English language, both spoken and written
- It is a plus if you have understanding of the maintenance requirements of production environment, knowledge in terms of maintenance of slitting machinery
- It is a plus if you have knowledge of continual improvement tools and methodologies (5S, TPM, SMED, 6 Sigma)
This is what we offer to you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled employees. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in Biskupice Podgórne, Poland.
The position holder will report to General Manager, UPM Raflatac Wrocław
To apply, please submit your application and CV via the link no later than 09.10.2020
We review applications already during the application period, and you may be contacted already before the application deadline.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at [email protected] or phone + 48 12 399 94 99.