Kierownik Sprzedaży - Sales Manager
AZTOYS INTERNATIONAL sp. z o.o.O firmie
- aleja Jana Pawła II 23Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
AZ Toys International creates, develops and manufactures (outsourcing production in Сhina) its own electronic, musical, interactive toys, as well as talking, sound, interactive children's books for sale in different countries of the world.
The company has existed in the international market since the 90s.
A dynamic and fast growing company engaged in educational books and toys creation and distribution all over the world is seeking for a Sales Manager for a full time job at Warsaw office.
- Creating a full database of retailers, small distributing companies (not importers), small wholesalers, chains, toy shops, online shops, etc., dealing with toys.
- Establishing contacts with the buyers, presenting our toys through our catalogue, available samples, presentations, emails, meetings, etc.
- Preparation of the pricelist and business offers on the base of production prices.. It will be necessary to find out about the price formation, study actual retail prices for the similar products to our range in order to establish the right selling price to the chains and shops with the aim to enter the market and promote our brand.
- Searching for the warehouse with provided unloading/loading services comparing rates, suitable warehouse location. The warehouse area should be enough for the storage of the toys to ensure the constant deliveries to the chains/shops. Preliminary work should be conducted to gather the interest from the buyers about the assortment and calculate cbm based on production information.
- Concluding agreements with the retailers and providing fulfilment of all the obligations.
- Providing all the supply stages from placing the order (through our production department), checking prices, production status and timing, cooperating with forwarders for the loading of the toys into containers with further delivery to the port (suggest the convenient port), cooperating with customs clearance agencies by providing full set of documents, certification issues, deliveries to the warehouse (logistics) and to the shops.
- Higher education
- Advanced level of English (both written and spoken),
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel)
- Independent, well-organized and with excellent communication skills
- Open-minded, kind, energetic, presentable person
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
- Experience in sales (min 6 month in sales from warehouse, ideally in a toy industry)
- Challenging though extremely interesting work
- Centrally located office
- International team in several countries
- Participation in major industry (books and toys) events all over the world
- Nice product to deal with (children’s toys and books)
If you are interested, please send your CV in English.
Salary 10 000 PLN gross per month after successful probationary period.