- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
The Knowledge Manager is responsible for understanding and executing on the timely delivery of end-to-end KM products & services (content, community, and culture) as set out in the domain’s integrated knowledge plan. This position will work closely with the Domain KM team and deliver on the globally funded remit of KM services.EY Knowledge has developed standardized products, methods, and templates to deliver a consistent experience to clients, to improve quality, to reduce duplication, and drive ongoing innovation. This position will support the delivery of KM products and services aligned to the value chain and associated RACI. This position will elevate ideas to streamline, simplify and improve business impact and efficiency. The Knowledge Manager will have a primary domain focus and will be expected to engage in cross domain, transformation, and service excellence programs.
Your key responsibilities:
- Delivers end-to-end KM products & services for agreed domain priorities aligned to KM expectations (consistent standards, methods, etc.) and KM value chain / RACI
- Collaborates effectively across the KM team and demonstrates high performance teaming
- Measures success of the end-to-end KM delivery for domain by leveraging common reporting and analytics; proactively elevates ideas to improve service delivery
- Engages in cross domain programs and transformation projects that contribute to increased business impact and evolution of KM products and services
- Provides timely performance feedback for team members and engages in meaningful counseling and mentoring responsibilities;
- Understand end-to-end KM services and translate to role
- Objective maturity assessment of the domain to provide recommendations for additional enhancements
Skills and attributes for success:
- Demonstrate understanding and relevant experience in assigned knowledge domain (service line, sector, or geography)
- Understand knowledge management approaches and their application, paired with the ability to articulate the value they bring to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business
- Understand knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions to facilitate stakeholder discussions and identify expert resources to bring to discussions when needed
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis
- Professional, confident, credible and an enthusiastic team player able to work effectively across functional teams and domains
- Strong project management skills and experience in managing programs and projects to achieve milestones and objectives
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 5 – 7 years’ of knowledge management or equivalent experience.
- Two or more years relevant domain experience
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques (e.g. community facilitation, after action reviews) and or comparable experience
- Professional service industry experience or client-serving experience strongly preferred
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Demonstrated understanding and relevant experience in the assigned knowledge domain
- Robust understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application, paired with the ability to articulate the value they bring to the business and drive buy-in and sponsorship from the business
- Good understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions to facilitate stakeholder discussions and identify expert resources to bring to discussions when needed
What we look for:We’re interested professionals with excellent communication skills to influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis. We look for someone with strong executive presence and demonstrated success in building relationships at a senior level.
What working at EY offers:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Diverse & Inclusive Work Environment