- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced quality or business analyst with a strong understanding of knowledge management and an appetite for new technologies? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring a Knowledge and quality analyst with a passion for User experience, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the GLOBAL SOLUTIONS HUB function—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We bring answers and solutions to our users’ everyday needs, helping them navigate our business processes and save valuable time to better help patients.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As a Knowledge and quality analyst, you will set up and coordinate the global model for knowledge management in ServiceNow and the quality assurance model for the Global Solutions Hub for TBS.
Reporting to the Solutions Hub Support Lead, you will be an innovative, trusted partner to business, suppliers and TBS teams.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Designing the process to maintain and development TBS knowledge base within ServiceNow
- Liaising and coordinating with operational team leaders, analysts and process owners
- Designing, maintaining and running a process of quality evaluation of communications and information provided by the global solutions hub teams
- Knowledge management experience
- Quality assurance processes experience
- Business level fluency in English
- Minimum of 3 year’s Customer Service experience, or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office required (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- ServiceNow’s knowledge management functionalities
- Project management experience
- Lean sixsigma certification
- Experience in a customer services, help desk leadership role or equivalent
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS.
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS