- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- Remote work
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
For the successful implementation of our solution in the area of System Solutions Business Supply Chain EMEA, we are looking for engaged and customer-oriented Buyer/ Kupiec Strategiczny.
Buyer key responsibility includes all aspects of operational procurement activities for direct materials and services purchase within assigned supplier base:
• Develop strategic relationships and sourcing strategies with vendors.
• Search and select vendors, both globally and locally.
• Provide a single point of contact for any non-standard/urgent project requests.
• Achieve KPI’s related to supplier performance (On Time Delivery, Average Weighted Payment Terms, Past Dues).
• Lead the projects related to productivity savings (cost reduction).
• Secure Purchasing Data accuracy.
• Generate necessary reporting.
• Manage or support the company projects for Supply Chain Process optimalization.
• Developing professional expertise.
• Applies company policies and procedures to resolve variety of issues.
• Able to add value, reduce costs and input to business improvements.
• Is self-aware and able to work on own initiative.
• Able to work and coordinate activities of multiple cross functional and international virtual teams.
• Bachelor’s degree (preferably technical)
• Experience with ERP system (preferably SAP, IFS)
• Process knowledge of supply chain.
• Knowledge of material classification and MRP system.
• Experience of dealing with the suppliers and in supplier development in the manufacturing environment.
• Experience in supply chain of specific commodities (preferably in the automation industry).
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Proficient in Excel.
• Very good command of spoken and written English.
• Requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience in purchasing, strategic sourcing, material planning.
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.