- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The KYC Systems Solutions Development & Delivery UAT team represents various business programs and acts as a liaison between various external Technology, Project, and Compliance teams to provide process support and solutions to the business. The UAT Analyst role is for a professional capable of conducting User Acceptance Testing activities for systems implementations, upgrades, changes and fixes throughout the User Acceptance Testing Life Cycle.
- Coordinate, deliver, design and execute User Acceptance Testing (UAT) within KYC/AML. Ensure that all processes, enhancements and systems implementations are robustly tested and any defects are resolved ahead of production releases.
- Capable to understand and decipher Business and Function requirement documents (BRD’s/FRD’s) and develop detailed Test Cases along with creating a UAT Test Plan, Strategy and UAT closing documentation.
- Ability to act as a UAT Test Lead and/or UAT Coordinator in driving UAT progress according to the projected forecast.
- Perform tests & retests; update HP Quality Center with the Test Scripts, appropriate test results, and evidencing of test results.
- Log defects in HP Quality Center/JIRA and/or a defect log and accurately trace the defects to the impacted Test Cases in HP Quality Center/JIRA.
- Prepare testing progress status reports for project stakeholders and all project participants. (Pass, Fail or Not Applicable).
- Report risks to the UAT Test Lead/ UAT Coordinator or UAT Manager for all gaps in UAT scope that may cause incorrect interpretation of UAT result.
- Working with the Project Manager and collaborating effectively with various business partners.
- Prioritize multiple tasks and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- 2-4 Years AML/KYC Operations Business Analysis, UAT testing or related professional experience.
- Excellent written, communication and time management skills.
- High proficiency in the English language both written and verbally.
- The capability to independently complete assigned projects and orchestrate the work of others assigned to larger, more complicated projects.
- Has experience and/or an understanding of AML/KYC concepts.
- Solid understanding of the functional technology platforms in use and ability to devise solutions.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to translate between technical and non-technical people.
- Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Proficient using collaboration tools and Microsoft office products including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Excel and SQL a plus.
- Knowledge of HP Quality Center/Jira a plus.
- Experience with KYC systems is desired.
- Understanding of end to end processes and familiarity with data management and analysis a plus.
- Opportunity to work in an international and diverse environment.
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management
- Private healthcare
- Group insurance
- Private pension scheme
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
- Multisport program