- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 lat temu
Global Banking and Markets KYC Services Team’s objective is to provide robust client due diligence, process excellence and standardization across each KYC function.
KYC (Know Your Customer) is a GBM department which is responsible for providing centralized production and validation of customer’s data in order to support both on-boarding and periodic reviews.
- Ensuring KYC reviews are undertaken to the required quality standards on a timely basis,
- Perform research via internal and external sources, gather and analyze documentation in accordance with regulatory CIP/KYC requirements,
- Working effectively with key stakeholders to ensure mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and the respective responsibilities are understood and implemented,
- Fluency in English,
- University degree - preferred in economics, legal, banking or business area,
- Experience working with and analysing legal and other documents and knowledge of financial regulatory requirements, AML.
- Analytical skills in respect of a wide variety of information sources including the internet,
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Computer literacy (MS Office),
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude,
- Flexibility to work in shifts,
- Pro-active and business orientation.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Various interactions with on-shore stakeholders,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number (JP/291214/0022), using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. Only those applications that include the candidate's consent to process personal data by HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o., in accordance with the Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Acts of 2002, No 101, pos. 926 with later amendments) will be considered.