- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
Global Banking and Markets’ (GBM) Team’s objective is to provide customer groups with a single, global on-boarding and account maintenance service to deliver high-quality client service, robust client diligence, process excellence and standardization across each on-boarding function from one integrated global team.
The KYC (Know Your Customer) function of GBM (KYC Services) is responsible for providing a centralized KYC production team who is responsible for the due diligence, risk evaluation and the validation of all clients to the investment Bank.
- Ensuring KYC due diligence reviews are undertaken to the required quality and detail on a timely basis,
- Ensure documents are indexed and loaded in the document image system that validate the risk profile for the customer,
- Analyze the AML risks associated with the client from a technical perspective,
- Provide support to the Analysts, the Team Leads and the SMEs to assist with the understanding of a Risk Based Approach,
- Answer KYC AML questions raised by less experienced members of the team,
- Perform research via internal and external sources, gather and analyze documentation in accordance with regulatory and KYC requirements,
- Working effectively with key stakeholders using strong influencing skills to ensure mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and the respective responsibilities are understood and discharged,
- Working in a pressurized, time-sensitive environment,
- Supporting the Training Team in providing adequate training for all Analysts,
- Supporting the Quality Control Team are reviewing KYC profiles.
- Minimum 2 years of KYC experience in a largest financial institution (preferably an investment bank),
- Experience with a legal practice or a degree related to the financial sector is an advantage,
- Fluency in English,
- Knowledge of the wide range, and complex variety, of fund/corporate structures,
- Knowledge/understanding of factors that affect the risk rating of a customer,
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy,
- Computer literacy (MS Office), Lexis-Nexis, World-Check, and Banker’s Almanac,
- Analytical skills in respect of a wide variety client types, financial institutions, quoted companies, private companies, hedge funds, funds,
- Flexibility to work in shifts,
- Understanding of US PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act and other US or UK AML regulatory framework would be an asset.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]