If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
KYC Senior Analyst / Team Lead
ISG Business Support Unit is a front office support/ control function within ICG responsible for the approval process of the KYC Record within Citi’s KYC risk management programme. The unit is responsible for ensuring compliance with both local regulatory requirements and Citigroup standards for Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
Every new and existing client of Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is required to have a KYC Record before an account can be opened. The KYC Record outlines important information about the customer. There is a requirement to conduct research for company information from both internal and external sources, documenting specifics required to satisfy regulations. The BSU owns the end to end KYC process from creation/renewal to approval of the KYC Record and supporting local country appendices.
- Lead a team or support Manager with team management activities
- Provide support, guidance and lead team members
- Point of escalation for Team
- Achieve operational goals set, and deliver against agreed targets in terms of quality and productivity.
- Manage relationships with Relationship Management teams and Compliance for each country supported by Department
- Work with Hub Manager on goal setting, performance management planning/implementation and one to ones
- Assist relationship and coverage teams globally in completion of the KYC Record
- Perform the checking procedure and ensure quality and coaching needs are identified and met on the team
- Communicate and coordinate with senior management of ICG EMEA from coverage, compliance, implementations, risk, and operations in various products
- Assist with Process Design and management for department.
- Oversight for Adherence with Citi and regulatory policies and procedures as well as housekeeping standards, team controls & processes
- Management of adhoc departmental projects as assigned
- Maintain a workforce with capability to execute flawlessly
- Should complete monthly 1:1’s with the unit head/direct managers/ directs, documented, dated and stored for both mid-year and end of year processes as well as for Senior managers to review
- Perform the tasks requested by manager
- At least two years of experience in banking or finance
- Experience in team management
- Experience in control/risk or Compliance (AML/KYC) function (an advantage)
- Knowledge and experience of the technologies and processes used in Citi
- Knowledge of AML policies and regulatory requirements
- Considerable experience of dealing with management in a multi-function environment
- Languages: Fluent English (oral & written), other as an adventage
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Proficient use of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and planning and research skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight time frames
- MIS and metrics and efficiency analysis skills
- Pro-active, flexible, have good organizational skills and must be a team player.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Minimum supervision with self-directed, project management skills
- Stable employment in Citi Service Center – certified ‘Top Employer’ company
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Dynamic and challenging job
- Friendly and multinational environment
- A chance to develop own career
- Training platforms