- Kapelanka 42, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The main mission of KYC Operations CDD Department is to provide measures to fight money laundering, financial crime, tax evasion and terrorism financing. The role of CDD Analyst is to provide professional and high quality KYC analysis of corporate and individual HSBC customers, escalate risk concerns and actively contribute to the success of the team. CDD Analyst is expected to share innovative ideas to increase quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the process.
- Acquire and develop in-depth knowledge on procedures related to KYC and CDD processes
- Provide professional and high quality KYC analysis of corporate and individual HSBC customers
- To guide the RM’s in identifying and documenting the information required to satisfy the Bank’s KYC due diligence policies and processes.
- Undertake robust research, customer screening, documents checks and financial crime risk assessment throughout entire relationship cycle
- Check/identifies for discrepancies between the information held in the customer’s documentation and profile on the system
- Reviews and validated the quality of the due diligence and Know Your Customer (KYC) information on the bank’s customers, in line with HSBC policies at on boarding and periodic reviews. Contribute to improving team’s quality results
- Perform customer negative news screening, sanction and PEP screening in line with global and local requirements.
What we expect from you:
- Demonstarte an excellent knowledge of Banking Operations, KYC process,
- Legal and compliance back ground
- Experience with working with legal documentation
- Good English (oral and written)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Confident communicator
- Lateral thinking to provide tailor made solutions and identify business development opportunities
- Long-term and stable job in one of the biggest financial and banking institution worldwide
- Modern office in a good location – Kapelanka street
- Car parking few minutes away from the office,
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch),
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen,
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport.
- Casual dress code
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English including reference number, using "Apply now" button below.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]