- Strzegomska 54, 53-611 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are an independent team dedicated to developing the physical layer for 5G in both uplink and downlink. Except that, our expertise covers various 4G technologies (LTE, LTE-Adv, Cat-M, NB-IoT). The team works on both dedicated and general-purpose processors (DSP, GPP x86 arch.). We use agile software development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban).
You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere where we focus on knowledge sharing and integration.
- software design and implementation
- analyzing and solving complex engineering problems in: wireless transmission, HW interfacing, real-time execution, algorithm design and digital signal processing
- creating and reviewing: component functional requirements and interface specifications based on system and HW capabilities
- cooperation with project managers in planning activities
We work with:
- Cutting edge SIMD and vectors processors
- Advanced signal processing algorithms implemented in Matlab
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge in high performance code development for various platforms using intrinsic, verification of results via tools and assembly listings. Former experience with SSE/AVX, GPGPU or vector DSPs is a plus.
- Excellent C or low-level C++ programming skills
- Knowledge of digital signal processing
- Good understanding of computer architecture – memory hierarchies, caches, CPU pipelines.
- Strong understanding of parallel programming
- Linux – as main build environment (yes you can use it on your host machine, any distribution)
- Analytical skills
- Basic Python and Matlab
What we offer:
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English by Aplikuj.
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.