- Prof. Michała Bobrzyńskiego 46, 30-348 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
L1 - Fault Coordinator
Have you recently considered changing your working environment? Here is your chance, as Krakow L1 Team is looking for a full-time Fault Coordinator willing to reinforce our fault management’s ranks.
We provide a comprehensive training on our product, analysis techniques and internal tools.
Our system component is responsible for developing the physical layer in up-link and down-link in 5G technology, and the continuation of up-link (L1 UL) 4G technology.
Until now our expertise covers various advanced solutions for 5G and 4G technology (LTE, LTE-Adv, Cat-M, NB-IoT).
Operations team is responsible for delivering high quality fault management services.
Your daily duties will include:
- Coordinating developers / pre-screeners work,
- Tracing investigation progress and reporting it during daily meetings with fault managers,
- Organizing and participating in task force meetings for a complex and high-priority issues,
- Checking fix/solution availability and updating verification status,
- Cooperating with developers, testers and other fault analyst teams,
- Verifying fault reports correctness and checking delivered content against Nokia’s internal standard.
- Understanding of mobile networks basis and basics of testing/programming,
- Very good interpersonal and teamwork skills and capability to work in international multi-site environment,
- Result oriented,
- Creativity in problem solving,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Very good English, both written and spoken.
Flexible working hours
Visit our career portal: www.nokiakrakow.pl
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.