- Strzegomska 54, 53-611 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 godzin temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- Creating L1 specifications and/or architecture for Baseband and massive MIMO processing.
- Perform technical analysis and grooming of L1 related features.
- Leading and contributing to L1 technical fault investigations for internal and external customers. Acting as task force leader on need basis.
- Partitioning and dimensioning of 5G physical layer processing, including collecting requirements, use cases, defining interfaces, analyzing options for hardware/software split.
- Active reviewer and analysis for 3GPP updates.
We work with:
- 7+ years of background in the development of wireless/telecom systems.
- Extensive knowledge of L1 specification work (pre-screening, feasibility studies, feature specification).
- Knowledge of technical fault investigations related to radio performance.
- Rich knowledge of LTE/5G physical layer, knowing Resource Management design and implementation principles is a plus.
- Strong background in communications theory and signal processing, 4+ years algorithm design and simulation experience.
- Rich experiences in programming in Matlab/C/C++ and modeling wireless communications systems, DSP/FPGA developing expertise will be a plus.
- Strong background in architecture and specification work related to BTS/SoC/SW, and signal processing systems development.
- Good understanding of the SoC (ASIC/FPGA) or low-level SW design flow and process.
- Proactive and independent problem solving through own experience and network.
- Fluent verbal communication and writing skills in the English language.
- Master or above, major in telecommunication, electronic engineering, computer science, or related.
- Preferred skills
- Familiar with 3GPP L1 standardization documentation, processes, and forums.
- Experience on platform-based development with asset reuse and feature-driven development.
- Skills in Matlab, Simulink, and physical layer simulations.
- General understanding of programmable processing architectures, such as RISC and DSP processors
- Skills in embedded C programming and scripting (Python or similar).
- Understanding of operating systems and agile software development.
What we offer:
- variety of projects in different technologies
- work on our own rapidly evolving products
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English by Aplikuj.
Looking for other opportunities?
Visit our career portal:
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.