- Prof. Michała Bobrzyńskiego 46, 30-348 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
L1 Specification engineer
We’re looking for technical experts for L1 specification team, where you will be working in system, digital hardware and software topics.
You’ll get to work with features like mMIMO, IoT and 5G NR in base station domain.
- Creating L1 specifications and/or architecture for DFE/baseband and massive MIMO processing.
- Partitioning and dimensioning of 5G physical layer processing, including collecting requirements, use cases, defining interfaces, analysing options for hardware/software split
- Potentially modelling and simulating the signal processing data path.
- 5+ years of background from development of wireless/telecom systems.
- Strong background in architecture and specification work related to BTS/SoC/SW, and signal processing systems development.
- Experience with analytical design exploration and validation, in best case based on static or dynamic modelling techniques.
- Good understanding of the SoC (ASIC/FPGA) or Low level SW design flow and process.
- Skills in embedded C programming and scripting (Ruby, Python or similar).
- Skills in MatLab, Simulink and physical layer simulations.
- Pro-activity and independent problem solving through own experience and network
- Fluent verbal communication and writing skills in English language.
- MSc in engineering or computer science
Nice to have:
- Experience in 3gpp L1 standardization documentation, processes and forums
- Experience from platform based development with asset reuse and feature driven development.
- General understanding of programmable processing architectures, such as RISC and DSP processors
- Understanding of operating system
Flexible working hours
Visit our career portal: www.nokiakrakow.pl
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.