- Rubież 46, 61-612 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Laboratory work
- Packing products and shipment
- Daily control and maintenance of equipment
- Preparation of Sample Material
- Preparing Buffer
- Data analysis
- Responsible for cleaning and tidying the lab and office
Your primary assignment is to control, register and to pack shipments of medical devices. You will help the production department in the production and packing of ordered products and ensure that they arrive at the designated location. Your secondary assignment is to work in the laboratory where you will prepare buffers, perform analysis of biological material and maintain equipment on an daily basis.
You are also ensuring that the office space is neat and clean.
- You hold a master’s Degree as Biotechnologist, Biologist, Biomedical Laboratory Science, Biochemistry, Chemist or similar. It is required that your pipetting skill is excellent and that you can read and understand procedures and manuals in English.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of many functions in Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel etc.)
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Organizing skills
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Preparation of buffers
- Performing ELISA
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Following experiences are appreciated:
- Working with Biological Material
- Shipment and other logistic related tasks
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- 07:00 – 15:00
- Your application shall be in English (CV + Motivation Letter). Please explain why you are the right person for the job and how your experience can help you in achieving your goals in NUTOPI.
Job start and the deadline for applications:
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment: Full-Time Contract
- Application deadline: As soon as possible.