- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
OverviewThis role reports into the Labour Manager and is focussed on providing the live Jersey projects with a regular supply of well-motivated, experienced and dedicated construction trades and labour across all live projects.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Labour Recruitment Coordinator:
- Managing the recruitment process and ensuring there is always a source of local labour available.
- Working with the QC department on maintaining quality standards for the work carried out by direct labour.
- Considering new and innovative work processes that can be carried out by direct labour
- Work with Health and Safety department to make sure all direct labour is adequately trained in Health and Safety, and monitor training for specific tasks such as Tower cranes, machines etc.
- Assist new employees on how to obtain registration cards.
- Provide HR support in relation to the on-boarding and exiting of employees.
- Dispute resolution
- Updating the live labour spread sheet with changes to personal details, i.e. salary increases, leavers etc.
- Issuing any other relevant correspondence, e.g. absence letters, leaving correspondence, redundancy & Disciplinary letters etc.
- Arrange and attend any disciplinary, Redundancy & Grievance Meetings.
Additional duties and requirements:
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office applications Word and Excel.
- To work flexibly to provide efficient support to the Labour Manager, providing advice and support as required.
- To work in a confidential manner and to take steps to ensure sensitive data is secure;
- Must be fluent in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills geared towards maintaining positive relationships with workforce and Management.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Team-management and leadership skills
- Full Clean Driving licence
Ideally you will come a construction background, in either foreman or site management capacity and have experience in managing trades and labour on sites and have an understanding of what a quality build should look like.
Qualifications & Training
The job holder will be required to familiarise them self’s with company policies/procedures and employment legislation in Jersey but full training in the role will be given.