- Domaniewska 48, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
Under the CHEP and IFCO brands Brambles helps move more goods to more people, in more places than any other organisation on earth. Its pallets, crates and containers form the invisible backbone of the global supply chain and the world’s biggest brands trust us to help them transport their goods more efficiently, sustainably and safely. As pioneers of the sharing economy, Brambles created one of the world's most sustainable logistics businesses through the share and reuse of its platforms under a model known as ‘pooling’. Brambles primarily serves the fast-moving consumer goods (e.g. dry food, grocery, and health and personal care), fresh produce, beverage, retail and general manufacturing industries. The Group employs approximately 12,000 people and own approximately 610 million pallets, crates and containers through a network of more than 850 service centres. Brambles operates in more than 60 countries with its largest operations in North America and Western Europe. For further information, please visit www.brambles.com
Brambles and its family of businesses provide you unparalleled opportunities to advance and accelerate your career. You’ll be joining an international growth organisation with a pioneering, circular business model. You’ll be working for a company that is changing the way goods get to market. You’ll become part of an efficient and collaborative global team making a real contribution to a smarter, more sustainable future. For more on how Brambles growth companies can accelerate your career, visit https://careers.brambles.com/
Do you understand how supply chain works? Do you have experience in category management gathered at a retail chain? Do you like coming up with new ideas of services, testing and implementing them? Are you up for a next challenge? Then this might be a position for you.
We are looking for a passionate Category Manager who understands the principles of supply chain and commercial objectives of retail chains - of how shoppers make their decisions and how can pallet services can support boosting the revenue. You will drive the category and act as an agent of change. Your task will be to advocate last mile solutions (LMS) with internal commercial teams as well as external manufacturers and retailers. You'll be responsible for developing LMS strategy by creating and developing new business ideas focused on pallets in-store. You will work with indirect team of last mile advocates to promote the category management approach.
If you were employed by us, here's what you would have done last month:
- Create and execute tailored made commercial value propositions to retailers
- Support local team to identify business opportunities in other to create a solid pipeline
- Inspire and train markets in category management methodologies
- Support and coach country commercial teams to achieve the full category potential, including value proposition, sales pitch, training, marketing collaterals
- Ensure professional project plans and proper production of project documentation involving internal and external project members, including presentation in front of senior management and ensuring buy-in
- Actively seek contacts at retailers that are outside the current logistics network and start contact set-up together with responsible Key Account Managers
- Manage key contacts at manufacturers and organize regular meetings to ensure close collaboration and connect retailer and manufacturer in joint projects with CHEP
- Manage the transition from current to future state and be an interface and moderator between all parties involved internally
- Engage with local industry bodies and key external stakeholders and represent the company in LMS related events
What you should bring to the role to succeed?
- Experience of working in sales or category management (FMCG or retailer)
- Logistic or supply chain knowledge
- 3-5 years experiences in project management / business development
- Solid track record of industry experience in logistics or other relevant industrial sectors (FMCG)
- Shown ability to think outside the box to develop business strategies outside of core business
- Networking, influencing skills combined with strong presentation abilities
- Passionate about commercial and sales dynamic
- Fluent Polish and very good English skills
What do we offer?
- Long term, international career growth & opportunities
- Competitive salary package with annual bonus
- Multisport card, private healthcare scheme, additional life insurance
- Options to purchase CHEP/Brambles shares
- 3 days paid leave for volunteering
Please insert the following statement to your application: I declare, that I agree to have my personal data, if it necessary, processed for recruitment process (according to the Act of personal data protection, dated 29 of August 1997, Dz. U. Nr 133 Poz. 883).