Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Laundry Product Planner
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The planning team is a global team, Searching for a Senior Analyst that would report to the Laundry Planning Leader as the Planner for Dryers (DR). The planning team is a global team, driving the strategy and implementation for the Laundry engineering organization the strategy and implementation for the Laundry engineering organization.
You will be responsible for working closely with the regional marketing teams and engineering teams to understand the regional needs and growth opportunities. Your understanding of this consumer, coupled with working with the architecture teams, will enable you to develop a strategy for the region that is not only competitive, but also the best use of our limited financial resources and people. You will own all of the planning cycle inputs for the region, including (but not limited to) the PLSC, Project Portfolio (Growth and Innovation, Cost & Quality, Regulatory, Advanced Development, etc.), P1 preparation, and P2 recommendation. This also includes understanding and driving alignment with the cross-functional roadmaps, like EES, materials, GCD, as well as those internal to GPO, like the module cost roadmaps, regulatory, etc. In addition, you will support the effective budget management of DR projects in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Understand the needs of the Dryer global business; define architecture long term strategy (working with system architects) and attribute strategy (working with marketing); define product roadmaps that sustain PLSC and ROIC target achievement within the given budget and resources constraints, prioritizing initiatives at global level.
- Understand and analyze consumers' insights and translate VoC into VoE to define architecture requirements driving toward fewer and fewer architectures w/in a platform.
- Define project requirements for each G&I project based on Consumer Insights as well as Competitive landscape. Define satisfaction-metric correlation to set project target ranges.
- Ensure we have a product leadership strategy aligned with the attribute technology roadmaps and futuring (assisted by competitive intelligence).
- Develop and maintain the global product plans to get a clear current and future competitive landscape.
- Drive alignment with DR business towards development of a 5 year Global Platform Plan.
- Working with other global Laundry planners, identify key global leverage points for product roadmaps.
- Aligns region on global priorities for category advancement.
- Ensure product leadership is sustained through lifecycle management including architecture launch and sub-sequent model line cadence.
- Respond to tactical opportunities prioritizing drop in request.
- Respond to unforeseen competitor moves or industry trends by adjusting 5 year product plans to ensure regional business objectives are met and resource effectiveness is maximized.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or engineering
- 5-10 years work experience; Laundry product experience a plus
- Excellent English written and verbal skills
- Communication and strategic planning skills; PPM experience a plus
- Ability to assemble the “big picture” by assembling partial information for a variety of sources
- A self starter with the capability to work across functional boundaries to solve problems
- Experienced in Google Suites
- Previous global experience
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract
- International working environment in the dynamic company
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development
- Trainings and development possibilities
- Participating in international projects
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
- Private medical coverage, Sports card, Life insurance
- Well-equipped Social Fund (vouchers for Christmas, co-financing holidays, allowances)