Lawyer For Data Protection Review Team
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as a Lawyer in Data Protection Review Team. In this role, you will have a chance to build up your career by managing, performing a variety of challenging tasks as conducting legal reviews of proposed outsourcing initiatives against legal and regulatory requirements in APAC, EMEA and Americas. Assessing the cross border aspects in terms of banking secrecy, data protection and outsourcing regulations in more than 40 jurisdictions. Collaborating with internal General Counsel Lawyers on global bank-related projects for managing more complex regulatory issues. Identifying risks and assisting in the efficiency and effectiveness of existing outsourcing frameworks. Building and managing positive relationships with our partners (e.g. internal lawyers from other countries and business representatives) to ensure compliance with the requirements including client confidentiality, data protection/privacy and outsourcing regulatory aspects and promoting awareness of applicable regulatory standards. Upstreaming risks and industry best-practice across the business and significant support areas.
Your future colleagues
Join a department which values high level of integrity, attention to details and independent work but also willingness of collaboration. If you understand the value of diversity in the workplace and you are dedicated to encouraging an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work, you should become part of the team. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- University degree in Law.
- At least 1 year of proven experience as a lawyer (experience in a bank, financial institution or international law firm would be an asset).
- Knowledge on data protection regulations.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Confident team-player, creative and strategic thinker with proven ability to influence and develop positive relationships with clients and team members.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize optimally as well as ability to manage work under pressure without compromising quality.
- Understanding of complex legal terms related to specific area of expertise and regulatory and compliance issues.
- Proven ability to communicate difficult legal concepts and influence others to embrace different points of view.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.