Lead Attorney - Immigration Head
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Lead Attorney - Immigration HeadNumer ref.: JN -112021-4532320
The role is responsible for setting strategic direction and providing guidance on Immigration Laws and practices.
Informacje o kliencie
Our Client is a company, which provides global moving, expat immigration and relocation services.
- leading a team of 25-30 professionals (legal and administrators) that work with multinational expatriates
- developing streamlined, efficient and customer-focused business processes that meet our customers service delivery expectations
- ensuring that a team is well-trained in immigration and work visa protocols and procedures and stays current of any and all changes in the immigration laws of these countries and communicate these changes to the customers in a timely manner to mitigate any negative impact to their business.
- developing and maintaining operational metrics to properly measure workload capacity to forecast adequate staffing requirements to meet customer demands
- hire, train and manage a team of immigration professionals
- ensuring operational processes are well defined, documented and consistently executed
- developing and reviewing workload and performance metrics on a weekly basis to ensure the proper service delivery timings are met
- ensuring the teams understand the payment term protocols for each client and monthly invoicing is timely.
- licensed attorney with the proper seal/signature to attest documents on behalf of the company
- knowledge of Polish immigration laws and practices (minimum 5 years)
- experience hiring and managing professional staff (minimum 3 years)
- experience working in multinational environment with 'high touch' clients with high service delivery expectations (minimum 3 years)
- excellent English presentation, consultative and writingskills
- ability to train and develop a team to deliver high quality service
- ideally be a member of Immigration/Labour Law association.
- private medical care
- stable employment conditions
- annual bonus
- possibility to use languages on daily basis
- possibility to work in an international environment with a multicultural team