Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Lead Data Analyst
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For one of our client, a company from the financial industry, we are looking for…
Lead Data Analyst
Company and position overview:
- Stable job in a well renown international company in friendly and open working environment
- Full-time employment contract (UoP only)
- Possibility of remote work
- Attractive benefits package: private medical care, retirement program, cafeteria, Multisport card, lunch pass,e-learning platform, trainings, certificates, access to e-books.
- Office located in Warsaw
Key functions / responsibilities:
- Leading a team of analysts to design, prioritise and deliver the provision of an analytical service to increase understanding of the clients business including its customers, processes, channels and products;
- Applying appropriate statistical techniques and concepts to develop data led solutions to business problems;
- Providing analytical subject matter expert support to projects, bringing analytical expertise to cross functional working groups;
- Supporting the wider analytics community to continuously improve and develop capabilities, while ensuring up to date with industry best practice;
- Working closely with wider areas of analytics to help progress projects and initiatives, translate business questions into clear analytical plans and drive innovative data;
- Responsible for the development, wellbeing and coaching of the team.
- Min. 5/6 years of professional experience, including 3+ years in leading the analytics team (preferred financial crime team)
- Have a strong understanding and experience in financial crime and associated requirements for financial services;
- Proven track record of delivering a complex analytical service, along with experience of articulating and translating business questions using statistical; techniques and translating analytical outputs into meaningful business actions and insights;
- Experience of project management using modern programme delivery practices;
- Experience of analytical or database querying software, data visualisation software, big data environments or using cloud environments for analysis;
- Experience of managing a team of engineers, analysts and data scientists to deliver an effective service;
- The ability to identify wider business impact or opportunities across key outputs and processes;
- Proven team leadership skills and effective stakeholder management capabilities;
- Advanced English.