- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
At Credit Suisse, we are committed to delivering world-class technology innovation that enables our clients to reach their goals. CS’s technology team is a critical commercial differentiator, creating products and services that enable the flow of financial information across the globe. We handle big challenges and create new products, using the latest technology to drive value for our business. We offer an exemplary culture and a great working environment that nurtures collaboration and partnership; rewards excellence and encourages entrepreneurialism.
Solvent Wind Down is regulatory program and continues to be an active area of focus of the PRA (Prudential Regulation Authority) and the Board of CSI/CSSEL and also is extended to other entities, such as CS AG London Branch. The bank is required to provide detailed forecast based upon trade level decisions displaying expected balance sheet, RWA (Risk-Weighted Asset), trade composition and liquidity position at each point in time along with business justification and commercial impact for the trade exit decision.
Due to recent creation of the UK IB Recovery and Resolution Planning Capabilities team we need to support traders and operations owners during trades election process as well as during calculation runs and support project transition into BAU mode.
We are looking for a Development Lead to join team of experts. You will be expected to lead a local team of 6-8 software engineers working in a variety of technologies, collaborate closely with other globally distributed teams, as well as support senior management in coordination of activities across the department.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Prior team leadership experience with outstanding interpersonal skills
- Python coding, Ansible automation
- Jenkins (or other CI automation)
- Unix Experience (RHEL6 or 7 ideally)
- SQL Skills (ideally Oracle but any dialect considered)
- Knowledge of agile development processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving skills
- Big Data experience (Spark)
- Previous team lead experience
- Cloud (GCP/AWS/Azure)
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success