Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Our software solutions and IT consulting services help our customers to be fit for the future. Behind this statement stands a team of about 250 Experts at 9 Locations in Germany, Poland and USA, whose common passion is designing the digital future of customers, including the very big players of automotive, aviation and space industry as well as the mechanical, ship and plant engineering – and that's been the case for over 20 years. With our own products, manufacturer-independent solutions and tailor-made strategies, we are one of the absolute specialists in the industry and we are often called when others have reached their limits.
We are opening a JOINT IT DEVELOPMENT CENTER in Wroclaw. 2 major teams, 2 key projects, joined international team Wroclaw – Berlin, modern office in the city center, intensive and extensive on-boarding training, certification and knowledge sharing. You will be working with key car manufacturing companies worldwide to manage various technology-related projects. :)
On this position:
- you will enter the fascinating world of virtual product development processes for our customer – a premium car manufacturing company and become part of digitization projects within Industry 4.0.;
- you will support the customer departments in the analysis and documentation of their user processes as well as the conceptual and technical design of the application systems;
- you will be responsible for well-defined subsets of migration tasks (Scrum project setup);
- you may participate in the design and implementation of a new persistence layer based on concepts of graph databases or implement customer specific services supporting use cases like snapshot creation or new authoring concepts for the product configuration;
- your will do requirements analysis, concept development, software development and packaging for roll-out;
- you will work closely with our customer to maintain the backlog, elaborate user stories, decide on the implementation strategy and coordinate your team to deliver the required functionality (Agile process);
- you will manage and mentor a team of IT experts at our office in Wroclaw and be their face to the customer.
- successfully completed studies in engineering or computer science or gained several years of professional experience in the industrial PLM environment after completing IT education;
- high level of IT affinity (such as programming skills) and as a computer scientist and interest in technical subjects (such as engineering);
- deeper knowledge in Java;
- experience in Eclipse RCP;
- interest in relational and graph databases (especially ORACLE), SIEMENS Metaphase, and service architecture;
- experience in PLM topics in general, ideally in CAD or PLM systems;
- very good language skills English.
What do we offer:
- start-up environment and the possibility to build your own team;
- a collegial working atmosphere with short decision-making channels and scope for own ideas;
- support from experts that will allow you to quickly take responsibility for your area of work;
- project participation that paves the way to more responsibility (if it is successfully implemented);
- team of people who have the outstanding technical know-how;
- a healthy balance between work and private life;
- new office in the city center;
- pack of attractive fringe benefits aligned to your needs and a lifestyle.
List of benefits available/planned:
- life Insurance;
- private medical care;
- sports card or cafeteria program;
- team building activities;
- company events and parties;
- relocation package;
- possibility to determine other benefits for your team.
It is not crucial that you already master everything perfectly. Rather, it counts for us that you are motivated to learn something new. Therefore, we are also open to alternative careers and profiles. Perception of the ideal - just convince us of your skills!