Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Our software solutions and IT consulting services help our customers to be fit for future. Behind this statement stands a team of about 250 Experts at 9 Locations in Germany, Poland and USA, whose common passion is designing the digital future of customers, including the very big players of automotive, aviation and space industry as well as the mechanical, ship and plant engineering – and that's been the case for over 20 years. With our own products, manufacturer-independent solutions and tailor-made strategies, we are one of the absolute specialists in the industry and we are often called when others have reached their limits.
We are opening a JOINT IT DEVELOPMENT CENTER in Wroclaw. 2 major teams, 2 key projects, joined international team Wroclaw – Berlin, modern office in the city center, intensive and extensive on-boarding training, certification and knowledge sharing. You will be working with a key car manufacturing companies worldwide to manage various technology related projects. :)
On this position:
- you will enter the fascinating world of virtual product development processes for our customer – a premium car manufacturing company and become part of digitization projects within Industry 4.0.;
- as a consultant, you will work at the cutting edge of engineering and IT. You will support the departments in the development of their user processes as well as the field of engineering of the design of the technical solutions;
- you will be responsible for the technical solutions from requirements determination, concept development, software development to rollout at the customer side;
- implementation will happen with agile methods, which ensures that the project participants communicate with each other properly and pay attention to the efficient coordination of processes and solutions.
- successfully completed studies in engineering or computer science or gained several years of professional experience in the industrial PLM environment after completing IT education;
- high level of IT affinity (such as programming skills) and interest in technical subjects (such as engineering);
- deeper knowledge in either Java or Java Script;
- experience in full-stack web development;
- other areas of interest, but not mandatory, are SAP (especially SAP programming interfaces and SAP modules dealing with product structure and variant configuration), SIEMENS Teamcenter, relational databases, service architecture;
- experience in PLM topics in general, ideally in CAD or PLM systems will also be of great use with the tasks at hand;
- very good language skills in English.
What do we offer:
- start-up environment and possibility to build your own team;
- collegial working atmosphere with short decision-making channels and scope for own ideas;
- support from experts that will allow you to quickly take responsibility for your own area of work;
- project participation that paves the way to more responsibility (if it is successfully implemented);
- team of people who have outstanding technical know-how;
- a healthy balance between work and private life;
- new office in the city center;
- pack of attractive fringe benefits aligned to your needs and a lifestyle.
List of benefits available/planned:
- life Insurance;
- private medical care;
- sport card or cafeteria program;
- team building activities;
- company events and parties;
- relocation package;
- possibility to determine other benefits for your team.
It is not crucial that you already master everything perfectly. Rather, it counts for us that you are motivated to learn something new. Therefore, we are also open for alternative careers and profiles. Perception of the ideal - just convince us of your skills!