- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Are you an experienced Electrical Engineer who wants to join the wind industry? If yes, apply for this position.
Power Solutions > Product Management > Power Plant Solutions NCE
The Electrical Engineer's tasks are to support our customers to design and build competitive and compliant wind power plants and track the changes in electrical grid requirements. This role will be focused on Northern European with international opportunities, yet predominantly across the Sales regions in Northern and Central Europe (NCE).
The team Power Plant Solutions NCE consists of an international team of electrical engineers. It is part of the Technical Sales Management department, supporting the organization in selling a few billion Euros' worths per year of wind power plants across Northern, Central & Eastern Europe, as well as parts of Africa
- Ensure timely responses to customer enquiries
- Research and prepare clarifications and deviations to tenders
- Take ownership for relevant parts of technical risk assessment & mitigation during value engineering/negotiation phase and therefore own the relevant technical annexes and contract schedules
- Collect relevant electrical data and customer/site/grid requirements for project grid integration studies and request studies for Engineering Pre-Design (EPD)
- Review EPD study reports and evaluate for external use and support customers to optimize projects using the EPD study results
- Keep a continuous track of the local rules & legislation
- Prepare internal interpretations or evaluations
- Effectively engage with system operators and participate in working groups where required
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Power Systems or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering / Power Systems
- Solid knowledge of regulatory electrical requirements and grid codes
- At least 2-3 years experience in a relevant position, ideally in the wind industry or similar sector
- Very good English skills, both in speech and writing; any other EU language is a benefit
- Knowledge in:
- Power system analyses, power system simulation software such as DIgSILENT/PSCAD/PSSE
- HV and MV equipment and power systems with a good understanding of primary and secondary systems
- Industrial automation and networks, PLC hardware, SCADA systems and communication interface is beneficial
- Good technical skills with an emphasis on problem-solving and root cause failure analysis
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Creative, solution-finding, and a high degree of motivation to satisfy customer needs
What We Offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department and everyone is always prepared to assist when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry - Working as an Electrical Engineer opens career paths in Sales and Engineering within Vestas. Also, we offer:
- Benefits such as private healthcare, life insurance, multisport card, free internet at home, and more
- Working from home (during the Covid period) is possible
- Stable work contract
- International environment
This position is located in our office in Warsaw, Poland.
Applying for this position requires a CV in English.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.