Lead Engineer - Cybersecurity
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- rekrutacja zdalna
Are you a cybersecurity expert and you want to have a long term professional career within the renewable power industry?
Are you proficient in the interface with customers and providing technical support to field engineers/ technicians in cyber security and network related matters?
If you want to make a difference with the industry leader in renewable wind energy, please join our global community of skilled colleagues where we focus on knowledge sharing and cross-regional support.
EVP NCE > Region NCE > Engineering, Network, CS & MB
Plant Engineering NCE is part of the Service Business Unit NCE (Northern & Central Europe) and supports the organisation in selling, installing and servicing a large number of SCADA systems controlling medium and large sized wind power plans.
Our customers can mainly be found among larger power supply companies and professional investors.
As a Lead Engineer (f/m/d) in Cyber Security you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining secure power plants concepts and local options, based on Vestas standards and customer specific requirements. You ensure knowledge transfer as well as all kind of solutions around our Cyber security products to resolve issues/projects with moderate complexity.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Be the regional anchor for the global Vestas Cyber security program
- Support Field support Engineering of power plant to clarify / meet the site-specific requirements and support WTG sales, after sales and existing contracts
- Assemble regional requirements for Cyber security
- Give input for global roadmap and implement new solutions
- Technical documentation
- Assist out in responding to questions on compliance, compliance assessments etc.
- Remote commissioning and support
- Audit existing cybersecurity fitness and train field operations in good cybersecurity practices
- Development and Engineering involvement in improvement projects to increase Security and provide a better service to our customer
To achieve goals with the above-mentioned responsibilities, you have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of five years of experience within Cyber security, preferable in operational technology or specifically in the energy sector
- Insight into Cyber security frameworks Such as NERC-CIP, CSC-20, NIST, AESCSF, IEC62443 or similar
- Solid experience in Cisco equipment, CCNA level as minimum
- Skilled in debugging techniques in OT environments
- Experience with industrial electrical systems is beneficial
- Knowledge of industrial protocols will be good to have (MODBUS, IEC104, OPC, etc)
- Windows and Linux server knowledge is beneficial
- Proficient English skills is mandatory, both in speech and writing
- Deep knowledge on Networking
- An open-minded and collaborative person
- Structured and well organised, also being able to plan on urgent ad hoc basis
- Having an scientific mindset and a problem-solving approach
- Self motivating and comfortable working in an innovative and progressive environment
- A good communicator
- Team working oriented
- Having great coordination skills
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy and cybersecurity.
We have a good, open and easy atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to support each other when needed.
You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.
You will work in one of our offices: Videbaek, Aarhus, Husum, Berlin, Hamburg, Arnhem, Szczecin.
We are open for candidates from all over the World, preferable from Europe.
Please apply no later than 22nd August 2021.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.