- Pawia 21, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Purpose of the role:
- Partner with the business and provide advisory capacity in all HR related issues to ensure an environment that enables collaboration and innovation
- Drive local initiatives and projects targeted to promote the customer-oriented, growth-focused culture in an engaging and human-centric way
- Ensure smooth HR process flow within employee life cycle from onboarding to offboarding
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for leaders and employees in HR related matters.
- Train, coach and advise leaders and employees regarding HR programs, practices and procedures.
- Take active part in recruitment processes especially for managerial position and provide advisory to hiring managers in terms of selection, offer preparations and internal transfer arrangements.
- Support leaders in resolution of low-performance and attitude related situations
HR Projects and Process Management and Delivery
- Act as a local lead for selected functional areas including: Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Employee Engagement and Satisfaction
- Manage recognition programs and initiatives
- Cooperate with the Payroll & Administration team and the Recruiting team, to ensure HR processes are handled efficiently and timely
- Cooperate closely with European HR Management and HR Centers of Excellence (CoEs) as well as further internal and external stakeholders
- Select and cooperate with external HR suppliers
- Support HR Manager in annual bonus and merit increase cycles
- Take active part in adjustment projects related to company structure
- Facilitate trainings and workshops within onboarding process and selected area of expertise
- Develop, prepare and present regular reports regarding human resources indicators and HR projects
- Ensure compliance with existing government and labor legal requirements
Change Management and Innovation
- Act as a change agent and facilitator in transformational projects taking place across the organization
- Create, develop and initiate projects and initiatives to drive the culture of engagement
- Suggest and implement innovations within assigned scope of responsibilities
- Continuously pursue new ideas in local HR delivery
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 6 years of progressive experience in Human Resources required, preferably within an International environment. Relevant experience in a similar position is preferred.
- Relevant experience of working in human resources, covering all areas required within the function: Recruitment, Learning & Development, Payroll & Administration, Policy and Procedure development, etc.
- University Degree in HR Management, Psychology, Social Science
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the confidence to operate at senior levels with company stakeholders
- Strong negotiation skills to ensure that standards are met
- Good planning and project management skills
- Basic workshop or training delivery experience and readiness to hold a role with higher exposure expectations
- Ability to develop and maintain ongoing and ad-hoc reporting
- Ability to think strategically, ensuring that HR priorities are aligned with business objectives
- Fluent in English and Polish language
- Ability to work with MS Office tools (Excel & PowerPoint – at least intermediate)
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events and office initiatives (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days, charities, MyWay program)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."