- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
DELVE is a fast-growing Martech company with headquarters in the USA (Boulder, CO) and offices in Warsaw and Minsk. We specialize in data-driven marketing science, digital marketing campaign management, and web analytics. Among our key clients are Nike, Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF.
DELVE is a Google Analytics Certified Partner, a DoubleClick Expert, and one of Inc5000's fastest-growing companies (4th year in a row).
DELVE is a fast-paced company and we look for collaborative, ambitious, candid, and energetic teammates. We care about our culture and reward creativity and determination. The ideal candidate should share the core values that are central to our identity:
- Stay Curious
- Work Hard
- No Box Unchecked
- Show Constructive Candor
- Don’t be an Asshole
We are looking for a Lead HTML5 Developer to join the Creative Department. The Creative Department is led by the Creative Director, and includes both visual designers and developers who focus on the design and development of digital advertising campaigns. The Lead HTML5 Developer would be a specialist skilled in front-end development using Google products as Doubleclick Studio, and would also act as a mentor to the more junior developers. This position is based in Warsaw, Poland.
Candidates will have direct access to the client (mostly US-based clients). They will be on client calls several times a week.
Successful employees may find themselves visiting the US a couple times a year for face to face client meetings.
Your primary responsibilities will include
- HTML5 creatives development: from simple animations to “simple” games.
- Dynamic HTML5 creatives development: dynamic feeds development, linking feeds to creatives through Doubleclick Studio, dynamic profiles setup, debugging, and support.
- Development leadership: Advising the programmatic team on good options for the development.
- Optimization: Participation in the development of standards and regulations to optimize the work processes of the Creative department.
- Teamwork: Responsively iterates development options as directed by marketing team members.
- Your day-to-day responsibilities will include
- Support and maintenance of already launched dynamic campaigns.
- Close interaction with the design team.
- Organization of the work of the middle developer regarding non-dynamic creatives and simple dynamic creatives.
- Development and consultation of the programmatic team regarding dynamic campaigns.
- Development of complex dynamic campaigns.
- Creating animated effects and interactivity.
- Working with internal teams and agencies in the US and Europe.
- Reviewing competitor and customer development to maintain awareness of our market; staying up to date on development trends in social/digital media.
- Bachelor's degree at a technical university (or university of information technology) or equivalent experience.
- 6-10 years of experience creating work for a range of UI platforms (web, desktop, mobile).
- Advanced layout skills (HTML, CSS).
- Concepts of cross-browser layout and browser features.
- Good knowledge of the principles of animation.
- Canvas JS experience.
- Skills in working with SVG and vector graphics.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop.
- Excellent knowledge of technical requirements for HTML5 banners.
- Knowledge of Google products such as DoubleClick Studio.
- Self-motivated and always ready to learn something new.
- Desire to optimize and improve internal performance.
- Strong collaboration skills, and ability to work seamlessly with people in both the US and Europe.
- Capable of receiving creative direction and accepting feedback.
WHAT DELVE OFFERS:
- Ownership and responsibility to make things happen and make a real difference.
- Freedom in the creation and creativity of animation. We always strive to exceed customer expectations, so we welcome a non-standard approach and effectiveness.
- Many tasks of developing internal processes related to the automation of routine stages of development, such as training on technical requirements, and testing banners in which you can unleash your programming potential and try new approaches in development
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and exciting business in the data science sector that is experiencing rapid growth.
- A culture that emphasizes honesty, teamwork, and a great work-life balance.
And of course:
- All need-based knowledge and feedback to succeed.
- Access to cutting-edge BI technologies and solutions.
- Opportunity to work with stakeholders of US companies (Virgin, Nestle, Gerber Life, AT&T, UNICEF, Sony, Hearst, Crocs, and others).
- Opportunity to study and pass certification exams for Google Marketing Platform (e.g., Google Analytics IQ).
- English lessons with native speakers.
- Personal laptop.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Performance / Salary review every 6-12 months.
- Corporate Health Insurance.
- Sports compensation.
- 11:00pm - 7:00 pm (Mon - Fri)