Lead Project Management Specialist - Site Leadership
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our dataleveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
Miejsce pracy: Elbląg
- Mobilize the site and set up of site infrastructure.
- Leading the project – all aspects technical, financing and schedule.
- Plan and set up vehicles, accommodation and other support for site staff.
- Establish site regulations and rules of site operation.
- Execute daily (if required), weekly and monthly comprehensive reports.
- Set up the site filing and document control system.
- Strategically execute the site Cost Control program.
- Together with EHS engineer strategically execute the EHS Policy and the site EHS plan.
- Strategically manage the site schedule, progress of works and cost / resource drawdown.
- Set up and strategically execute the site QA/QC plan.
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings with staff and subcontractors.
- Establish and maintain customer relationship and keep high level of customer satisfaction.
- Technical university degree and extensive technical knowledge (or equivalent knowledge/experience).
- Appropriate management and engineering experiences.
- High proficiency in English and Polish required
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Quick and thorough decision making
- Active and positive in solving problems
- High degree of cost awareness
- Delegating, setting priorities and acting directly towards the target,