- Ostrów Wielkopolski, PolskaOstrów Wielkopolski, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Together we are more successful – that is why #StrongerTogether means so much to us at MAHLE. Combining dedicated teamwork with our passion for mobility has made us who we are today: a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry. Now we are looking for additional team players to join us in shaping the mobility of tomorrow! Be part of a visionary movement with 79,000 employees worldwide creating new sustainable solutions for e-mobility and combustion engines. Get on board, advance your career and grow with us while working on great teams.
Your role & responsibilities:
- Execute full cycle recruiting efforts (including sourcing, networking, scheduling, conducting phone screens, updating applicant tracking system, retrieving feedback from interviewers and maintaining effective communication channels with candidates)
- Work closely with hiring managers to develop ideal candidate profiles and create compelling job descriptions, including level expectations and compensation
- Provide coaching to hiring managers on how to create the best candidate experience and guidance on Mahle’s hiring policies and processes
- Provide solutions to drive our hiring to meet business objectives
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Preparation of reports, analyzes and presentations for management
Your Skills & Strengths
- 4+ years of experience in running recruitment processes independently for engineering roles
- Experience in managing recruiting team is nice to have
- Fluency in English
- Able to communicate clearly with and influence others while also making them feel understood and heard
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as business relationship building abilities
- Practical expertise in using various recruitment and selection techniques, sourcing tools and social media
- Very good organizational skills and ability to work simultaneously on a number of projects in a fast paced environment
- Goal orientation, engagement and energy
- Driving licence
See what we can offer you!
- Attractive salary package (incl. private medical care program, multisport, group insurance, cafeteria bonus system)
- Becoming a part of a new startup company where we care a lot about a great working atmosphere
- Possibility to work for well-known brand, a leader in Automotive industry whose products are highly recognized worldwide
- Relocation bonus for candidates who are based more than 100 km from Ostrów Wielkopolski
- Language training courses
- Referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedule and working time to time from home (home office)
In addition to working on a great team, we encourage you to reach your full potential. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you. Apply now!
We will contact only selected candidates.