Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
Lead Recruiter with Spanish
- ogłoszenie wygasło 3 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
- praca zdalna
Lead Recruiter with SpanishNumer ref.: RCR/068/KRE
What do we offer?
- Flexible work hours, remote work
- Possibility to apply for multisport card and private medical care
- Training and workshops delivered by HR experts
- Opportunity to have a real impact on company's growth and development
- Work in a driven, positive atmosphere with people from all around the world
- Min. 6 years of experience in recruitment
- Ability to analyze and evaluate job descriptions and data needed to determine courses of action
- Ability to build sourcing strategies and use various methods of the Internet and social media research
- Ability to provide clients with tailor-made solutions
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking
- Customer-centricity, attention to client’s needs
- PC Proficiency in MS Office
At ManpowerGroup Talent Solutions, we are always growing. Currently, we’re looking for an experienced Senior Recruiter with Spanish to join our team, focused on the ongoing support in terms of all sourcing and recruitment needs for our client in the EMEA region.
Responsibilities include sourcing, screening and conducting 1st stage interviews by phone with qualified professionals with the ultimate goal of developing and maintaining a diversified pipeline of candidates available for open positions. This will include direct and indirect sourcing techniques, building a strong network, conducting preliminary market research and monitoring market trends, aligning with local recruitment teams to determine the desired candidate’s profile and sourcing strategy. On top of this role requires continuous improvement in terms of both recruitment knowledge and personal development.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable meeting new people frequently and have an ability to determine a candidate's potential through clever questions. They should have excellent organizational skills in order to build and maintain a pipeline of prospective candidates. Additionally, they should be committed to both meeting and exceeding assigned goals.
- Building long-lasting relationships with candidates in the European region
- Participating in the ongoing development of creative recruitment sourcing strategies
- Searching for candidates using innovative tools and methods (social media, CV databases, job boards, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Developing an ongoing and diverse pipeline of prospective candidates Interviewing and pre-screening candidates over the phone
- Writing recommendations about candidates and submitting them to clients
- Updating and maintaining ATS (applicant tracking system)
- Actively looking for new solutions to improve the performance of the team
Interested? Send us your CV in English by clicking the “APLIKUJ!” button below.