sharing the costs of sports activities
- Ściegiennego 3, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- senior specialist (Senior)
Technologies we use
About the project
The candidate will be key to support the implementation of the new Global IT Strategy to the network of independent entrepreneurially driven companies as part of the Eurofins Group. Specifically as part of the Group IT Infrastructure Operations and Service Delivery department, within the Global WAN Management and Operations team. The objective is to design, deliver, setup and manage a standard global SDWAN solution, coordinating with the Local available resources for site specific configurations and installations, coordinating with the engineers of the team to better align the expected deliverables. The candidate will liaise with the local IT and non-IT personnel to facilitate the set up of the sent devices, the candidate will be the SPOC for the team engineers as well as the local IT leaders to support and improve the delivered WAN service.
Support the delivery, installation of the SDWAN solution based on the Group approved standards;
Coordinate the activities of the team engineers;
Liaise with the local IT and non IT personnel to facilitate the set-up of the solution on site;
Manage the day-to-day operations of the SDWAN solution (change requests, incidents, service requests, etc.);
Be the Single-Point-Of-Contact for the local IT leaders to support and improve the delivered WAN service.
Qualifications and experience:
- 6+ years experiences in and hands on in complex IT Environments;
- 5+ years with network topics LAN and WAN and firewall technologies;
- Team lead experience serves as a plus;
- Knowledge about enterprise IT Services and their possible relations in complex environments;
- Ability to find appropriate technical solutions applying the group technology and security standards while being able to adapt to the local realities when needed;
- Very good troubleshooting and analysis skills required;
- Ability to communicate effectively with most levels within the organization as needed;
- Strong command of network routing principles and WAN networking;
- Knowledge of LAN concepts with experience with leading technologies (Cisco, HP, etc);
- Strong understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF), Redundancy protocols (HSRP, VRRP) ;
- Some knowledge of leading SDWAN technologies and core concepts (Velocloud by VMWare preferred);
- Familiarity with access control models and network security (Cisco ASA and Check Point Firewalls), experience with Next Generation architecture is a plus;
- Familiarity with corporate solutions for VOIP (CUCM, CUC), load-balancing – A10, end-point protection, Client VPN (including SSLVPN) for better troubleshooting;
- Experience of using SIEM and use of Solarwinds monitoring tools;
- Proven experience in incident management, service request management and problem solving;
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships to understand client requirements;
- Ability to work remotely with hands-on engineers over videocalls/phone calls/chats and any other medium available;
- Experience in the development of technical and user documentation;
- Advanced English.
This is how we organize our work
This is how we work
- you develop several projects simultaneously
- you have influence on the choice of tools and technologies
- you have influence on the technological solutions applied
- you have influence on the product
What we offer
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS: START BETWEEN 7-9:00
PRIVATE HEALTH CARE
WORK OFFERING STABILITY AND DEVELOPMENT
INTERNATIONAL WORK ENVIROMENT
INTERNAL REFERRAL PROGRAM
INSPIRING, CREATIVE ATMOSPHERE AND GREAT PEOPLE
CHANCE TO BUILD PROCESSES AND STANDARDS
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
no dress code
video games at work
coffee / tea
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Phone screen with recruiter
Technical interview with manager (via TEAMS)
Final interview with Manager (via TEAMS)
Eurofins GSC Poland Sp. z o. o.
Why are we here?
Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
As a fast paced growing environment we are looking for natural born leaders that inspire passion in unique individuals and not afraid to take risks in order to achieve goals. Life at Eurofins is a meritocracy, where people are empowered to make decisions and are rewarded for their success. We encourage independent thinkers who challenge the status quo and never accept the market’s or the company’s “usual way of doing things”.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 4.56 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 50 countries and more than 50,000 staff.