- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We believe that people are the foundations of what GOG.com is. We’re looking for a passionate technology leader who will take the responsibility for desktop technologies & solutions used to create GOG GALAXY multi-platform architecture. Work hand in hand with our sister company, CD PROJEKT RED and other AAA game developers on delivering best online gaming experiences that reach millions of gamers.
- Develop and own major features in GOG Galaxy combining client-facing functionalities, networking, gameplay and community.
- Implement performance measurements, testing strategies and optimizations.
- Lead the team of software engineers responsible for GOG.com software on desktop platforms.
- Understand the high level product requirements and actively propose technical solutions.
- Own the application architecture and technical stack used to deliver best user experience on each platform.
- Work with other engineers in SCRUM framework and mentor less experienced team members.
- Stay abreast of emerging new technologies, research new tools and implement best practices
- Cooperate with product owners, designers, QA and engineers from other departments as well as teams responsible for backend services
- Experience in leading the small teams of engineers (technical and people leadership)
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Very good communication skills, both technical and business-level.
- Deep knowledge of C++ and relevant experience
- At least basic knowledge of Python
- Experience with the client-server architecture
- Experience in developing desktop applications on various platforms (including at least 2 of the following: Windows, MacOS and Linux)
- Knowledge of software development best practices (version control, testing, deployment, code reviews, clean code etc.).
- Exposure to system architecture
- Basic knowledge of network protocols and communication (TCP, UDP, HTTP)
- Good command of English
- A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
- A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games - living & breathing them!
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
- The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
- A Profit Sharing Program after 6 months of work, where employees share 10 % of GOG.com's net profit (paid out once a year).
- Access to health care and sport activities package.
- A relocation package for foreigners as well as assistance from our HR throughout the whole process.
- Polish lessons, should you need them.
- Frequent social activities, free fruits, an in-house canteen, and other goodies are a standard.
- An in-house gym, open 24/7, available exclusively for CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com employees.
- Free access to CD PROJEKT RED & GOG.com games.
- A dog friendly environment - yes, you can bring your four legged friend to work.