sharing the costs of sports activities
Lead Solution Architect (Work Life Shift)
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
West PomeranianWest Pomeranian
- offer expired 9 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
Technologies we use
Establishes Customer Requirements for Solutions, building Strong Relationships and acting as a Major Influence in the customer choosing Fujitsu.
Works with Customers to understand their Business Strategy and Develop IT Strategies and Architecture for significant areas of their business.
Represents Fujitsu at Customer Forums, Conferences, and Professional Bodies to Build Fujitsu’s Reputation in the Marketplace.
Shapes Technical Proposals to be commercially acceptable to the Customer and may make Solution / Service Trade-Offs.
Requirements and Design
• Manages a Team to agree Customer's Requirements and produce the Design, setting High-Level criteria for the Design of major Solutions, defines the approach for Development and Acceptance Testing, controlling Technical Scope, ensuring an acceptable cost structure.
• Produces a Complex Designs and Solutions precisely matching Customer's Requirements and Business Needs.
• Contributes to Changes of Business Service, Process, Organization, Operating Model and other aspects that may be required in addition to Technology Components and Solutions to meet Customer Business Needs and Requirements.
Solutions and Services Development
• Communicates the impact of Emerging Technologies on Customer and Fujitsu Business to Senior Level.
• Creates New Service Offerings and Cost Models, Service Description Documents and Collaterals.
• Participates in Developing the future state of Architecture Standards, Guidelines, and Principles.
• Conducts Technologies Trainings for different roles to develop capabilities.
• Participates and Leads in Due Diligence, Transition & Transformation.
• Ensures Conformance with the Target Architecture by Implementation Projects.
• Performs appropriate Architecture Governance functions for the solution and any implementation-driven architecture Change Requests.
• Responsible for the End-to-End Solutions Ownership that meet current and future Business Needs.
Behaviouristic and General Experience:
• Proven Solutions Consulting and Pre-Sales Experience.
• Strong work experience as Workplace Architect, with practical background in Solution Design, implementations and operations.
• Experience in Virtual Desktop Platform architecture design – Windows Virtual Desktop, Citrix Cloud (CVAD, WVD), Horizon Cloud on Azure, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, VMware Horizon, Microsoft VDI/RDS.
• Experience in Enterprise Mobility and Endpoint architecture design – MS SCCM, MEM (Intune), VMware Workspace One (AirWatch), Citrix Xenmobile, IBM MaaS 360, JAMF.
• Experience in Client Image design, implementation and management, Evergreen (Windows 10, M365 Apps, O365 Tenant, MECM)
• Ability to understand Business Requirements and convert them into Solution Designs.
• Strong Presentation and Communication Skills.
• Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering a Solution that optimizes Architecture activities across Company Needs, Business Constraints and technological realities.
• Must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in IT Technologies and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• Knowledge how to implement one or another technology for achieving the most sufficient cost and the most efficient architecture for a customers’ infrastructure and applications.
• Leading Implementation, Upgrade, Integration & Escalations.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
extra social benefits
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Fujitsu offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw we perform sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland, located in Łódź and Katowice, employs specialists within business areas: Service Desk, Service Management, DX Services, Application & Multi-Cloud Services, Workforce & Workplace Services, Enterprise Cyber Security Services, Business Process Services oraz Program & Project Services.
In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs professionals for Fujitsu Business Services, in the following areas: Finance (P2P, O2C, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury, Master Data, Bid Finance Team and Product Pricing Office), Supply Chain (Order Management & Procurement), Internal Audit, Assurance as well as HR Service Delivery.
At Fujitsu we firmly believe that technology enables people's happiness and wellbeing. As it plays a more important role than ever before, we must put people at the center of everything that we do. We believe a human-centric approach is the only way to deliver on the promise of the digital.